WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default FS: OES McCat Standard Tarp, MountainGoat Sleeves, plus Dutchware Rigging

I am selling a like new OES MacCat Standard Hammock silnylon tarp with factory seam sealing and Forest Green in color. Used three nights. The tarp is pre-rigged with a continuous ridge line system with Zing It cord, a Dutchware Stingerz on one end of ridgeline, a Dutchware Dutch Hook on the other end of ridgeline, MountainGoat snakeskin sleeves, and 4 Zing It tie outs with mini line locs. Original stuff sack included.

Asking $110 for all of this including CONUS priority mail shipping and PayPal fees. I will sell just the tarp and stuff sack for $85.

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG
    Last edited by SteelCut; 03-05-2015 at 10:40. Reason: Spelling
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Nice Tarp. Is this the hex one? Looks like it. BTW, you flipping?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by brancher View Post
    Nice Tarp. Is this the hex one? Looks like it. BTW, you flipping?
    It is the cat cut hex tarp. Here is the OES link that I should of included in my original post: http://www.outdoorequipmentsupplier....ccat_tarps.php

Yes, I am doing a flip flop hike this year.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Images

Tarp and ridgeline equipment are now SOLD.

++ New Posts ++