Default Any flip floppers out there?

Hello!

I started my thru hike March 27 but had to get off due to a knee problem (no one needs a 40lbs pack. NO ONE). I should be good to go again by the end of May/early June at the latest and am considering flip flopping since it's been so cold/snowy in Maine. Any tips on this? Or anyone interested in joining me? I was thinking Harper's Ferry for the start. Since I always thought I'd just go straight NOBO, I'm not really sure how to go about this. All input is welcome! And information in general. Such as how many people will be on the trail and whatnot. Thanks!

-Marietta
    "I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don't ask me who I am." - Sylvia Plath

Did you check the Flip-Flop forum? Under class of 2015 - there is a whole forum for us. Most of the FF will be in Harpers Ferry May 2-3 and heading out then, but I think there are also some that are leaving a little later. So, don't worry - you won't be alone out there! Look forward to seeing you, Marietta.

My guess is you might find us around NYC, May/June. Easy to get on the trail from there. Keep in touch.

I'm flip flopping! I plan to start in Harpers Ferry June 4 or 5th and go NOBO to Katahdin. Yeah! Hurry up June!

++ New Posts ++