WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana VIDEO: Cuben Fiber Tarp

Last summer I ordered a custom built cuben tarp from Team Hammock Gear. It is an 11' camo tarp, doors on one end with center panel pulls. I really like this tarp and will be using this on my Long Trail hikes this year. Total weight as shown is 9.5oz.

This was shot with my SJCam 4000 using my new Glide Gear Cellfie stabilizer.

Thanks,

Rob

Visit Backpacking Adventures and enter your pictures into our monthly contest!

Check us out on YouTube or FaceBook

When are you going on the Long Trail? I will be heading north some time around mid July.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    When are you going on the Long Trail? I will be heading north some time around mid July.
    I am doing 7-9 days starting the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, then I will be a weekend warrior for a number of 3-4 day trips until I get to Canada. Won't be long now!!

I have a HG standard with doors and i absolutely love it. Are you a hammocker by chance
    HYOH and LNT

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot86 View Post
    I have a HG standard with doors and i absolutely love it. Are you a hammocker by chance
    Sure am. That is basically what have except one set of doors is not there.

++ New Posts ++