WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 2016 mid to late February hiking partner

Looking for a partner to start at springer next year, I'm 30 and down to earth, hit me up if you plan to hike around the same time and maybe we can start together

Images

Hey there adnone1art, I am heading out of March 7th for the approach trail and then on the AT on the 8th. I should start out putting down some good miles so maybe I will catch up to you. I am also heading out solo. Super excited to be on the trail. Wish it was tomorrow. Jeff (Liberty) Bell

I'm hoping to get on the trail early next year as well if you guys don't mind keeping me in mind. I'm only hiking a section of VA this year, starting Aug. -Tony
    **Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.**

I am planning on leaving on Feb 29th. I will probably do the approch trail. Hope to see you on the trail. I am going to retire at the end of this year and hike slowly for a few weeks to build up my body. Good hiking hope to see you.

Hey all, I'm looking at a February 1st start and could push up to maybe the 15th at the latest. Have time constraints for work so can't push forward anymore. Looking for others who may want to start out together and see how things go

Hey! Are you still looking for a partner?

-Ryan

++ New Posts ++