WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS/FT GoLite, Prana, MEC Clothing

Just clearing out a few things from the closet. Willing to meet up locally in the Brantford (Ontario Canada) area for a local sale, alternatively prices include shipping in Canada or ConUs. Paypal only, cash for in person transactions, prices in USD. All gear is from a smoke-free and pet-free home. As I am planning on an AT hike, I would also consider a trade of some kind for any of the following items: 1. Blackbird 1.1 Single layer hammock w/straps. 2. Montbell UL or EX Light down jacket (MD-LG), or Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer down jacket (MD-LG), or similar weight down jacket.

1. Golite Women's Kenai Pertex 2.5L Rain jacket, colour is red/canvas, size XLG. Jacket is in 9/10 condition, purchased in May of 2012 and worn only a handful of times. $35

2. MEC Men's Fleece vest size MED, baby blue colour, in brand new 10/10 condition. I've had it for a few years but never worn it. $30

3. SOLD!!! GoLite Men's Wenatchee Jacket, black, size MED. 9/10 condition. Purchased new last July at the GoLite Fort Collins location. Like the jacket just not the fit, I find the sleeves a tiny bit on the short side and tight in the back shoulder area when I extend my arms forward. Fits great everywhere else though. For reference I'm 5'11" and about 190. I tried on the large at the time but found it way too big on me. Primaloft synthetic insulation, pit zips for venting, inner zipped pocket as well as 2 zippered hand pockets on the outside of the jacket. SOLD!!!

4. SOLD Prana Men's Zion Convertible Pants, charcoal colour, size XLG - 32" inseam. These will fit waist size 36-38. Made of 97% nylon and 3% spandex, an abrasion-resistant, quick-drying fabric with easy stretch. The material has a comfortable stretchy feel to it. Worn once, 10/10 condition. $50 SOLD
    Last edited by l84toff; 05-28-2015 at 13:33.

Default FS/FT GoLite, Prana, MEC Clothing

Oops thought this was in can $
    Last edited by Firesong; 05-21-2015 at 10:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesong View Post
    Oops thought this was in can $
    $60USD does include the shipping. Responded to your PM.

The GoLite Wenatchee has been sold to Firesong. Thanks.

SOLD Also for sale is my Men's GoLite Kenai Pertex 2.5L Rain jacket, colour blue, size MED. Jacket is in 9/10 condition, purchased in May of 2012. $35 SOLD

Last edited by l84toff; 05-24-2015 at 20:13.

The Golite Kenai has been sold.

Prana pants have been sold.

How about $30 for the Golite Women's Kenai & $20 for the MEC vest - which is still in brand new condition. Or take them both for $45 since I will only have to ship to one location.

Women's Golite has sold.

In fact MODS please close thread.

++ New Posts ++