Default SOBO hiking partner for July 2015

I'm looking at hiking SOBO starting 16-17 July and am looking for someone to at least start out with, especially through the 100 mile wilderness.

Images

I'm preparing for the PCT, I may be able to meet you for just those 100 miles. Do you have any idea where you'll be needing the most support (town/estimated time frame)

Kameyosekmoon
    I plan on flying into Bangor on the 16th and catching a shuttle to the AT lodge in Millinocket. From there I'll hike Mount Katahdin on the 17th camp again that night and then start the 100 mile wilderness. It would be great to have company through the 100 miles if you could do that. I'm not sure what support I'll need. I'll be bringing enough food for the 100 miles and then have a drop box to pick up after that. Is there anything you can think of that I've missed or forgotten? I was planning on starting in Springer this past march, but had to postpone till July so I'm having to re-plan my trip and figure out what is needed starting SOBO.
    BTW Good luck on the PCT when you start!

Images

Thanks Namaste7! Can't adjust my work schedule :/ which sucks, so I will not be able to meet you on the north end. I live really close to the southern end of the trail and may be able to meet you then. Either way please inbox me your full name and favorite food items so that I can send you a care package at one of your stops, if you'd like. Be good to you, godspeed!

++ New Posts ++