WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

Default The Trail Show #36 - Kings Canyon High Basin Route

Show #36 – Happy Birthday Mags! On this month’s show, we revisit clothing fires, the Longmont Brew Hike is replayed, D-Low sings some Neil, special guest Andrew Skurka talks to us about the newly minted Kings Canyon High Basin Route and how Short is the new Long, Big H hiking is dissected, nipple tape is revealed, and we view “Wild Horses” and examine “la French Wedge.” We also bend our visors to our Trail Show monthly donors, read a few cables from the Mailbag and Mags talks chemistry during the Gear Review.
    And as always … Beer O’ Da Month (courtesy of Frito Garcia & Erin S.), Trail News with Mags, Trail O’ Da Month (Kings Canyon High Basin Route), Disco’s Trail Tip O’ Da Month and Ask-A-Hiker with D-Low.
    Need more Trail Show? Get free back episodes at www.thetrailshow.com and our entire catalog of Bonus Shows right now at www.cdbaby.com/artist/thetrailshow.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

A fine show and great talk with Andrew Skurka.

I think DLow wet himself he was so excited.

++ New Posts ++