Default Any SOBOers in need of a buddy?

Hello!

I've been jumping around with my hiking quite a bit due to injury (was off for 4 weeks) and whatnot. I'm finally doing days in the teens and should be done through Damascus by June 20. Was hoping to maybe go SOBO from Maine at the beginning of July. Anyone heading out then? I've been hiking solo, but mostly I'm chicken to camp alone and I have no idea what the SOBO bubble is like. The NOBO bubble is INSANE this year, but I've heard going south is different. Regardless, opinions/suggestions are welcome! Thank you =]
    "I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don't ask me who I am." - Sylvia Plath

I'm leaving 16 july to hike SOBO if you're interested.

I very well might be, I'm riding the struggle bus a bit, but I can do decent miles when my knee is cooperating. I'll send you a message!
    "I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don't ask me who I am." - Sylvia Plath

Quote Originally Posted by alegria7 View Post
    Hello!

I've been jumping around with my hiking quite a bit due to injury (was off for 4 weeks) and whatnot. I'm finally doing days in the teens and should be done through Damascus by June 20. Was hoping to maybe go SOBO from Maine at the beginning of July. Anyone heading out then? I've been hiking solo, but mostly I'm chicken to camp alone and I have no idea what the SOBO bubble is like. The NOBO bubble is INSANE this year, but I've heard going south is different. Regardless, opinions/suggestions are welcome! Thank you =]

I will be hiking from Davenport Gap (June 6) to Damascus (June 24) with a friend or two.
    After this hike, I will have section hiked in two years from Springer to Front Royal VA, sometimes with friends, other times alone.
    I will be available to hike SOBO after July 19. I am very flexible with the date.

Iris
    http://www.trailjournals.com/iris/

Quote Originally Posted by alegria7 View Post
    Hello!

Hi, yes I am currently on the trail and would be interested in joining. Been solo hiking from harpers ferry to damascus and would be interested in a buddy!

++ New Posts ++