WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default GG Mariposa, Speedcross 3 and Northface

Buyer pays shipping. Please PM me for pictures. I can't seem to attach anything from my phone.

Gossamer Gear Mariposa Ultralight Back pack. http://gossamergear.com/mariposa-ult...ll-bundle.html
    It's a size large with a medium removable hip belt. The bag comes with a removable frame and an unused sit pad that inserts into the back for extra support (I used a folded up thermarest with a little air in it). The bag has lots of storage room and can haul up to 35 pounds. I've used the bag 4 times its in great shape but I have snipped some the unnecessary webbing short. If your waist is larger than 34 inches the belt may be too small. The belt is removable and you can buy them separately on GGs website. I can keep the belt and deduct the price but obviously I'd prefer to sell them together.
    Original price: $245 Sale price: SOLD

North Face Tri Climate jacket size M. Black w/red accents
    These are two jackets that can be worn separately or zipped together. The outer layer is a waterproof shell, the inner is a warm synthetic hoodless jacket. Like new condition.
    SOLD

Solomon Speedcross 3 size 11.5 black $50
    These guys are new, I tried them once around my block and they were a bit small on me.
    Last edited by HDLV; 06-01-2015 at 07:53.

Jacket is sold.

Pack is sold. Price drop on shoes.

++ New Posts ++