Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
    I wore a skirt and compression shorts for more than half of my thru. Got the skirt at NOC and would have worn it the whole way but I lost so much weight it started falling off. Love hiking in a skirt. Some women went commando and almost all of the kilt guys did. That's cool- but just know that if you go commando, people WILL see your junk, eventually. Usually while sitting on a log or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mama BonBon for reminding me to always wear nice panties in case someone sees up my skirt. My mom never told me about that, I guess she never guessed her son would be running around anywhere in a skirt.

How many of the men had real kilts or were they just a man in a skirt, so call it a kilt?

Ha ha! The first time it happened I was sitting with C.Shell in a shelter in the rain drenched smokies. A guy in a kilt sat across from us, legs all akimbo - and let it all hang out. Now C.Shell and I are both mature women in our 50s, so of course we reacted with dignity. Which means we looked at each other and giggled like we were 12. It was just awkward, but we got used to the occasional flashes after after a while.
    The guy's kilts were actually great because they had really good pockets. I would have bought one for myself but couldn't find one that fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A real kilt is long enough, just below the knee, and also with enough material in front for a man to tuck between his knees, and also park his sporan in front of the jewels. Did I mention all the pleats in back.
    Anything else is a man in a skirt.

awesome! Do you have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodRoots View Post
    awesome! Do you have a website?
    No I don't have any sites to send you to. Google Kilts, A real Scottish is a lot of money and a lot of wt, there are the rain kilts that look like plastic bags, and stuff in between. And wearing a women's skirt is an option.

Has anyone tried the new skirt with the trap door from Skirt Sports? It's getting good reviews from my running friends.

https://www.skirtsports.com/product/gotta-go-skirt/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++