WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default New backpacking, hiking, camping Podcast

Hello!

Before I get started I want to say that I don't mean for this post to seem like spam. I am a real person and not trying to sell anything. Just want to spread the word about my podcast.

What I do want to talk to you about is my new podcast that I have launched that focuses on Backpacking, Camping, hiking. Its called Slippery Trail Podcast. I have a goal to put a backpacking podcast on the new and noteworthy section of iTunes but I will need your help! If you could follow the link below and head over to iTunes, then subscribe, rate, and review the show it would help the cause greatly!
    We have even partnered with Hobo Hammocks to giveaway a free hammock. The information on that is listed in the link below as well! I thank you for your time and feel free to message me if you have any questions! Oh, and share away also!
    Thanks!

Slippery Trail Podcast on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...t/id1002663018
    More information about Slippery Trail Podcast:http://slipperytrail.net/slippery-trail-podcast/

thanks a ton! i585 (1).jpg

Any chance that you will be on Doggcatcher? I don't do iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Packer View Post
    Yes! Go here and click the Android link!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Packer View Post
    Yes! Go here and click the Android link!

It also works by searching for it by name on Doggcatcher. Subscribed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbaby View Post
    Hello!

Before I get started I want to say that I don't mean for this post to seem like spam. I am a real person and not trying to sell anything. Just want to spread the word about my podcast.

What I do want to talk to you about is my new podcast that I have launched that focuses on Backpacking, Camping, hiking. Its called Slippery Trail Podcast. I have a goal to put a backpacking podcast on the new and noteworthy section of iTunes but I will need your help! If you could follow the link below and head over to iTunes, then subscribe, rate, and review the show it would help the cause greatly!
    We have even partnered with Hobo Hammocks to giveaway a free hammock. The information on that is listed in the link below as well! I thank you for your time and feel free to message me if you have any questions! Oh, and share away also!
    Thanks!

Slippery Trail Podcast on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...t/id1002663018
    More information about Slippery Trail Podcast:http://slipperytrail.net/slippery-trail-podcast/

thanks a ton! i585 (1).jpg

Subscribed and listened to the first three episodes. Nice job, especially considering its so early in the run. My one suggestion would be to dial way back the intro, outro, and transition sound effects. They just go on too long and take a lot of time from a ~30 minute podcast. I'd rather the time be used for you and your guests (Please - no need for crackling fire effect for the "hot seat" Q & A). They also seem to be a lot louder than the content itself. Other than that - a real solid start. Look forward to the next one.

Images

I agree with Offshore - good start and throttle back some on the sound effects. It's cool you're giving some 'ear time' to the cottage gear. I know there are a lot of them, but I know very little about them, so I'm looking forward to learning more. Also, I think the podcast length is good.

++ New Posts ++