Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Girls trip?!

I'm going to drive down, Google maps says about 5 hours, so leave early the morning if the 10th. Once at Neel's Gap I have a shuttle planned to shuttle me up to the USFS road/Parking lot on Springer. Do the 0.8 mile back track to the shelter for the night. If the weather is good and clear watch the sunset that night from the summit and catch the sunrise the next morning.

Wishing I could join you!!! Have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by namaste7 View Post
    I start SOBO in ME on 16 july. Not sure where I'll be Aug 10-18, but will give you a heads up about where i am if you want to meet up. I would guess that I would be about 300-400 miles from Maine by that point.
    How's it going? I just heard from Starry Eyes (lianabelle82) she is close to the White Mountains. Toying with flying up there for a week.
    Cfulerton you free?

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeachMom View Post
    How's it going? I just heard from Starry Eyes (lianabelle82) she is close to the White Mountains. Toying with flying up there for a week.
    Cfulerton you free?
    Love to join! But, not until after the 15th. Im in AZ until then Do you have time to hike beyond the 18th? If so, i might be able to join you. message me and Ill give you my phone and maybe we can work something out.

Journal Entries

Beach mom, If not the Whites, would you be interested in hiking the Shenandoah National Park later in Aug?

I wish I could! My kids will be headed back to school Aug 24. I've got to be home Aug 19 to do the meet the teachers thing.
    Im really hoping after they get settled in, I could take a week in Sept to log a few more miles. Gonna be tough to work it into kid sports & hubby's travel schedule. Ahhhh...life.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeachMom View Post
    I wish I could! My kids will be headed back to school Aug 24. I've got to be home Aug 19 to do the meet the teachers thing.
    Im really hoping after they get settled in, I could take a week in Sept to log a few more miles. Gonna be tough to work it into kid sports & hubby's travel schedule. Ahhhh...life.
    I completely understand. We had 3 kids and btw work and their activities 'ME' time was limited. Should you get a few days this fall, give me a shout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++