WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Selling Neo Air Pad, Platypus Gravity work, Cubin Fiber pack cover, ULA circuit Pack

At 76 years old I am hanging up my boots. My gear for sale was all purchased within the last year or two and used twice at the most. Further I am moving to a small retirement
    community far from my beloved mountains of New England. So, all my gear (Tent, Sleeping Bag and rain pants already sold) is available at considerable low
    prices . Here is what I have

1. Platypus 4 Liter Gravity Works system including extras: Drink tube Kit, 2 - 2liter and one 1 liter containers. Cost new about $160. The extra containers are NOT
    new but the gravity works system has only been used twice. Asking $70 with free shipping and insurance. Includes a lightweight stuff sack. Just a note. For years I
    used a Katadyn water filter and hated that at the end of a long hard day I had to pump that thing! This system filters the water very quickly with no work on your part except
    to hang it someplace and let it do its thing! NOTE: It does usually require the use of a cup to fill it as you do not always find a water source where you can conveniently fill a
    platypus bag. I would guess that every hiker carries a cup!!!

2. Thermo Rest Neo Air mattress. 20" X 72" X 2.5" Bright YELLOW. Weighs 13 ounces. Used two times. Cost $1109.95 new . Asking $65 with free shipping and insurance.
    Included is a sea-to-summit stuff sack

3. ULA "CIRCUIT" Backpack (38 ounces) - Used one overnight trip in the white mountains last week (8/13 - 8/14). I sold my Osprey Aether 85 and got this light weight pack.
    I had all food, clothing, rain gear, 2 liters of water, Crocs, tent, sleeping bag etc and it only weighed 23 pounds. The pack is really very comfortable. Highly recommended.
    I paid $225 and as it is new am asking $175. It is a green Check color with black in places.

4. Zpacks Large pack cover (costs $49) and am asking $30. Never been used!!! Free shipping.

You can reach me at ahiker.ripley (I use Gmail). I accept PayPal and send out on day paypal payment acknowledgment

Happy Trails to all...

Gordon Ripley
    Rindge, NH

Default Forgot to add these additinal items that go with the ULA Circuit Backpack...

I forgot to mention that the ULA Circuit Bag also includes a few extras. A bear bell, A storage pocket that fits onto the chest strap and a small air-horn to blow bears out of your way on the trail. LOL.
    I will also include a Dana Design "Wet Rib" which is a storage holder that attaches to the shoulder straps for extra, easy to reach storage of your lunch, maps, etc. They are no longer available but I have
    treasured this one for Many Many years and offer it for someone else to also enjoy!!! I will also include a pack cover that is not a super light one but is in like new condition. No charge for these extras.
    Gordon

Images

you should move this to the for sale thread! I bet you'd sell this stuff in no time.

One thing needed in the information on the circuit is the torso and hipbelt size, and the strap type (J vs S)

Images

PM sent on the pack cover and Neo-air
    igne et ferrum est potentas
    "In the beginning, all America was Virginia." -​William Byrd

++ New Posts ++