Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best sports bra

Is this just me or is there something weird about bras that offer adjustable straps making the adjustment in the back where you have to take it off to do the adjustment? I feel like a dinosaur but when I was young the adjustments were in front and during the day it was nothing to adjust them up a little. Or even to set it in the first place - you could put it on and *then* adjust.

I recently pledged to a kickstarter for this company's new bra

http://www.knixwear.com/

I am hopeful that it will be what I need, and they have sized up to 42G or something like that... Won't be getting my bra until February though!

Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodRoots View Post
    I recently pledged to a kickstarter for this company's new bra

http://www.knixwear.com/

I am hopeful that it will be what I need, and they have sized up to 42G or something like that... Won't be getting my bra until February though!
    Oh, but I currently use a Panache sports Bra (I'm 38E, so there is no way in hell I'm willing to wear a traditional sports bra on a regular basis...)

I have the underwire one and the non-underwire one, here's a link to one on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Panache-Womens...che+sports+bra

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smoky Spoon View Post
    I am bigger chested too and find this to be an issue as well. I hike in the thin spaghetti scraps sports bras not made of cotton but nylon, polyester and spandex. Basically the cheap ones at Walmart because so far I have not found any to give me the support I need but these at least are super easy to wash, I sweat a little less and they dry super quick if you safety pin them to your pack while hiking for them to dry.
    I too use the bras I find at Walmart, primarily those made by Danskin. Maybe it's a bit of brand loyalty leftover from my dancing days but Danskin has never failed me. I wear a 42 DD, and these are inexpensive enough that replacing them won't break the bank. But, I've had a few that lasted 3 years. Not too bad for a $12-$14 bra!

I generally stick to the adjustable racerback, molded cup styles. They're pretty much all I wear these days, unless I'm going out somewhere lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++