WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Ride from McAfee to Troutville 10/2 (fri)

Hi... I'll be finishing up my hike (1200 miles) Fri 10/2 at McAfee knob and I'm trying to find an angel willing to help me out with a ride to either Troutville or Roanoke... I'll be catching a greyhound out of roanoke late fri night. Thanks for reading this... - Griz

Unless someone responds that is closer ... I can certainly help with that. IF by chance you get in a day early it would be even easier for me. But, either way I can most certainly do it. Just PM me and we can work out the details.

Hi Turtle!!! I actually did arrive earlier... I was able to make it there and have already hitched back to Troutville. I am catching a greyhound tonight at 1:55am. (soooo early) Thanks for the offer! I plan on hitch hiking from Troutville to Roanoke later this afternoon then I'm outta here tonight. Thanks for the offer though. Sorry I never got back to you.

I hope you got off before the worst of the rain ; ) ... When you are ready to hike north from McAfee let me know and maybe we can arrange a meet and transport to the trail then. I THINK we were actually on the AT in GA the same week last April ... but ... to the best of my knowledge we never actually met. Take Care...

Quote Originally Posted by adamussg View Post
    Hi Turtle!!! I actually did arrive earlier... I was able to make it there and have already hitched back to Troutville. I am catching a greyhound tonight at 1:55am. (soooo early) Thanks for the offer! I plan on hitch hiking from Troutville to Roanoke later this afternoon then I'm outta here tonight. Thanks for the offer though. Sorry I never got back to you.

++ New Posts ++