Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just a thought with my kilt my wife put in a panel with velcro that I could take in or out as I saw fit to help prevent an accidental showing to people.

Talk about thread drift. The girl asked a simple reasonable question and shouldn't have to read this stupidity. Some posts are likely to keep any woman with first hand experience from replying.

None of these scenarios are going to happen on the PCT, where she stated clearly she is going to hike. And also we are talking about a full length skirt and not some of those above the knees skirts/dresses that some girls hike with on the AT that do make you wonder how they don't flash anyone.

The PCT uses switchbacks its entire length and is graded for livestock use. Scrambling in a situation where kids can look up your skirt/kilt just isn't going to happen. Some of you should stick with questions on the AT where your expertise applies. And some of you, think about what forum section this is and why it exists.

As someone mentioned, POD (Princess of Darkness) has hiked the long trails in a long skirt. She is one of the hosts of the podcast, "The Trail Show: Less Gear, More Beer". You might trying writing them with your question as they do take hiker questions and answer them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++