WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Solo Tent freestanding/ bug tent free standing/ tarp-rainfly free standing

SOLD- SOLD-SOLD: 30oz shelter or choose a full double wall tent at 47oz. I Purchased this new in 2013 and has only been used a few times; each time it has been set up it has been carefully used with a DIY sinylon ground sheet and looks near new except for a little dust here and there.. This is a totally freestanding solo tent that can be configured as just a net tent (30oz), set it up as just a fly and groundsheet (33.5oz(that is included), or as a true double wall tent (47oz). Easy and quick to set up and take down, used on a few over-nighters and for 3 nights on Mt Whitney. I have switched out zipper pulls, tie-outs, and guylines to reflective blue glow cord (lightened it up a few oz) : all seams are taped and sealed from the factory
    This is the all grey version Velocity 1 tent with the two net pockets with glow in the dark attachment for night light to hang from. I have some aluminum Shepard stakes this came with this that I will include, I always used my carbon stakes to keep it as light as possible... you can get away with just 2 stakes for full set up with a vestibule or zero stakes without rainfly! I really like this tent but I am going to more of a tarp setup in my quest for UL, I hope I don't regret selling this.... EMS Velocity 1 tent in all grey (click for review) -backpacker.com-
    [email protected]

I am 5.10 with plenty of head room with or without the net tent when sitting up. No problem at all with condensation. Huge vestibule for pack, side entry! Wider shoulder and head area with two net shelves to stow items.
    17oz fly wieght with all tie outs , 17oz bug net bathtub floor wieght, 3.5oz DIY sinylon ground sheet, 13 oz for DAC pole structure
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by poolskaterx; 11-28-2015 at 16:47.

HTML doesn't work here.

Thanks ratelan; not sure what happended with all that extra stuff that was in there. Pretty sure I got it all cleaned up.

Not sure if any one knows this but this tent is a VERY close comparison to the MSR Hubba solo but with a little more storage space; great little tent.

I'd like to buy this tent. sending pm

It is yours pending paypal payment, check your PM Hikingmaddie
    Last edited by poolskaterx; 11-28-2015 at 16:19.

SOLD to Madelyn!

received the tent! all set to try it out next week!

Glad you are able to get out so quick to try it out; have a great time! Pleas post some pics so those of us stuck at work can live vicariously through your enjoyment.

++ New Posts ++