WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Enlightened Equipment Holiday Sale

*Full Disclosure: I work for Enlightened Equipment*

Hey everybody. Just a heads up that the Enlightened Equipment Holiday Sale is starting now. It’s 10% off storewide; you just need to use the coupon code HOLIDAY2015 during checkout, and the sale is good through the end of the month. We also connected with some fine folks at Gaia GPS and they offered to include a free year of Gaia Pro with the purchase of any quilt during our sale (we have a limited number of the cards, so supplies are limited). If you haven’t tried the Gaia app, I really recommend it. It’s a $20 app for your smartphone that gives you a really powerful gps capability, and the Pro membership makes trip and route planning even easier, and includes some cool additional features like layered maps, additional map sources, weather info, etc.

We can’t guarantee personalized items will arrive in time for Christmas, so if you need something by then be sure to check out our In Stock quilts (and any other in-stock items, water bottles, shirts, UL fishing rods, etc. would ship in time, unless you order them along with a personalized item). We’ll get out as many personalized quilts in time for Christmas as we can, but it’s a pretty big sale and we give the whole staff a few days off between Thanksgiving (including Black Friday) and Christmas so most of them won’t be delivered until January.

Read the fine print!

Quote Originally Posted by mtntopper View Post
    Read the fine print!
    Assuming you're referring to something to do with the GPS?

Falling Angel and I always wanted to try a 2 person quilt. I already my holiday presents for the year though!

++ New Posts ++