Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hello!

I am also looking for a hiking partner for the same reason! It would be awesome to start with some one and my family would feel a lot better about it. Shoot me an email [email protected].

Id love to have a hiking buddy. Safety and weight sharing go a long way. [email protected], anyone feel free to hit me up if you are interested in pairing up!!!

I was hoping to start in February 2017. Would love to have a buddy. I like the safety factor and if we could coordinate some shared weight, our bodies will thank us. Feel free to email me
    BlingedOutNinja @gmail.com.

Hi Folks,
    I'm planning a Nobo thru hike staring around April 1st or so. I am a 55 year old women from Massachusetts looking for a small group to hike with. Looking forward to the challenge and the beauty of the mountains!

Hi Folks!
    I am planning a NOBO thru hike starting the end of March/beginning of April and would like to find a small group to hike with. I am a 55 year old woman from Massachusetts. I have hiked the 4,000' footers in NH and have some backpacking experience. Looking forward to the challenge and beauty that the trail will provide.

Hey! I'm 18 years old and taking a gap year before college. I'm planning to start NOBO in March 2017. Super excited, and I also need a partner for safety and motivation.

My email is [email protected]

Hey there,

I am planning to start my hike March 3rd or 4th. I land in Atlanta on the 2nd. Im 21 also! yay! If you haven't found someone yet.. I'd be willing to at least start with you! My email is [email protected] if you're interested!

Hey all! My name is Lisa and I am 25 years old. I recently ended a work contract and decided to take a break from the working world and hike the AT NOBO instead! I'm getting a bit of a late start but I come from an outdoors family, have lots of experience with camping and hiking, and some previous experiencing backpacking. I plan on starting mid to end of March and am looking to start with another hiker until I have found my groove. Email me if you are interested in starting together! [email protected]

Hello White Blaze world!
    I am planning a section hike from Springer Mountain to Damascus and am hoping to start with someone. I am hoping to start anytime between March 30-April 1. I plan for 7-8 miles the first few days before bumping up to 10-12. I will be 29 at the time and consider myself to be overall in shape though not as much as I used to be in my younger 20s. If anyone is interested, please let me know. My email is [email protected].

-Kristin

Hello! I am doing a nobo section hike from Hot Springs NC to Damascus, VA in May and am looking for company.

Images

I am heading north from Erwin late May, may see you on the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by elmobley View Post
    ME! I'm looking for someone as well. I will be 24 at the time of the hike. Email me [email protected]
    Me too!! Thinking of starting middle or end of April. I just want to start out with someone. Email me too [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!
    I am looking for people to at least meet up with and start my adventure with in early June-
    I plan on hiking from Waynesboro to Harper's between June 1 - 22 then continuing North from Harpers starting on either June 26th or July 1 (Family obligation from the 23-25th)

I've had difficulty finding someone for just the first section hike so far but if you happen NOBOing through that area at the time let me know! I would really appreciate starting out with someone for at least the first night or two [email protected]
    24 years old, very athletic but want to taper up into higher mileage during the June section

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++