WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by cayte03 View Post
    Can you pls provide the link for the optional liner? I am failing at finding it. Thanks.
    I think that it is on the payment page (link at the top of the page), and then you enter it into the description, and it is $75 for the Duplex liner. Going by memory, but I am pretty sure that this is right.

.74oz

1oz

I just bit the bullet and bought the Duplex with the heavier 0.74 material. I'm not hard on gear by any means but since I am spending so much money on a tent I would prefer to have the slightly heavier-duty one despite the 2oz weight gain...and what is an extra $15 when dropping $600 on a tent?!?!

I like the idea of it being just a little less see-through and the peace of mind it gives me in a places where equipment failure could be disastrous. I'm sure the 0.51oz CF is just fine but the 0.74 was just personal preference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cbr6fs View Post
    .74oz

1oz

Thanks. A better representation of the Spruce 0.74 oz color and look of the heavier CF than on the ZPacks website.

Does anyone in St. Louis have a Duplex that I could look at in real life?

I have a camo duplex. my wife and I love it. Very happy with the material. Depending on how long it last will determine getting a second at the .6 or going .74/1 in the future. Anything heavier then the camo print which is supposably the same as the .5 would be very durable in my opinion so far. If 2 or 4 oz is an issue you can probably find it somewhere else to have more peace of mind in your shelter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to order one in .74. I like a really taught pitch and when I'm pulling tight on everything it just gives me extra piece of mind. Plus I don't care for the translucency of the thinner fabric.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++