WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Shuttle to Manchester, NH

I'm looking to arrange for shuttle from Lincoln, NH to Manchester Airport for two hikers on 7/15. Before I start calling around I thought I would post here to see what I could find.

Images
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Not everyone has film.

You are aware that there is scheduled bus service from Lincoln to Manchester? It links up with the AMC mountain shuttle

And of course there is the Shuttle Connection https://www.facebook.com/theshuttleconnection/

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hillwalker View Post
    But you would have to make a transfer in Boston, right? If so, that would suck.

It looks like the bus that goes through Lincoln does not stop in Manchester airport. The morning run (#17) looks like it goes to Concord and could get to downtown Manchester but not the airport.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Looks like I will take bus from Lincoln, NH to Boston, MA and fly out from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bflorac View Post
    Thanks all for the suggestions. Looks like I will take bus from Lincoln, NH to Boston, MA and fly out from there.
    That is the best option. For what ever crazy reason, you can't get to the Manchester airport by bus.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Prior research is the Lincoln Bus has Concord NH connection and skips the Manchester airport. There was a connector shuttle between the Concord bus station and Manchester but its all to complicated when Boston is so much easier.

++ New Posts ++