WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Post Women's Small and Medium Jackets ( Mountain Hardware, Black Diamond, North Face)

I have recently moved from the mountains and the ski resort down to the beach and need to downsize my winter jacket collection, knowing it is not going to be of any use to me anymore. All the items are in great shape with very limited signs of wear and tear. Prices are negotiable especially if buying multiple items. I have not included shipping into the price due to hoping to sell multiple items at once. I am also flexible on payment method, but do have Paypal.

1. Mountain Hardwear GTX-25 Paclite Jacket: Women's medium light blue winter Gore-Tex jacket.

The jacket is perfect for changing temperatures and weather as it has large pit-zips, draw strings around the hood to fit over helmets and keep rain out of your eyes, stow away hood pocket for the nice weather days. Fleece-lined around the neck, back an shoulders for maximum comfort and warmth. I used the jacket at the ski resort but is designed for mountaineering, and still in great condition and ready for more snow and adventure. I am asking $175 for the jacket as I paid well over $350 for it originally.

http://www.amazingsocks.com/web-pid-...acket-item.htm

2. North Face Denali Fleece Jacket: Women's Medium: Color Brown
    3. North Face Denali Fleece Jacket: Women's Small: Color Purple/ Dark Pink

2 identical jackets just in two different sizes and colors. They are in great condition and have only been worn for one winter season and doesn't show signs or wear or tear, expect that the purple one has a whole in one of the pockets from my keys (shown in picture below).
    North Face describes them as....
    Warm, lightweight and compressible.
    Abrasion-resistant, laundered 2-ply nylon (also recycled) on upper body and elbows provides reinforcement and durability
    Durable Water Repellent finish fends off light rain showers and snow
    Elastic-bound cuffs and hem drawcord
    Features zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket

https://www.rei.com/product/799083/t...-jacket-womens

Asking $50 per jacket

4. North Face Osolita Fleece Vest; Women's medium; brown

Super warm and super soft fleece vest. Fleece Lined pockets which is great to warm the hands back up. I did cut off the tag has it rubbed my neck, but other than that the fleece looks practically new.

Asking $40

I am willing to sell items individually or long with combining. Once an item is sold I will take it off the list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by C Seeker; 07-30-2016 at 20:24.

++ New Posts ++