WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Anyone remember the youtube video "Surviving Appalachian Trail"????

This video was probably from a thru attempt around 2012 or 13, lots of video blogging with adventurous action movie music lead in's. I remember being pretty impressed with the hike, but I think after watching about 120 minutes of it I realized that the guy only makes it to Hot Springs then heads home. I have a feeling it may have been booted for music copyright violations, then again maybe I got the title wrong, or it just got buried in the archives, anyone remember this video???

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hangfire View Post
    This video was probably from a thru attempt around 2012 or 13, lots of video blogging with adventurous action movie music lead in's. I remember being pretty impressed with the hike, but I think after watching about 120 minutes of it I realized that the guy only makes it to Hot Springs then heads home. I have a feeling it may have been booted for music copyright violations, then again maybe I got the title wrong, or it just got buried in the archives, anyone remember this video???
    They don't get booted for music copyright.. they just get the audio track silenced

++ New Posts ++