WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Prolite Plus large pad

Asking $75 shipped. Has one small repair at the center of the foot end on the top from where it got a cut, but repaired well and holds air with no leaking.

How about $50 shipped?

Surprised this hasn't sold yet, great pad for a great price! Repair is well-done, with several layers of textile glue underneath the patch, then around the patch to ensure it stays put. Does not and will not leak any air from the repaired point and is a very comfortable pad. Is otherwise in like new condition. Just doesn't suit my needs as I don't like tapered shape pads - switched to Exped SIM Lites. Cost for these is $120 new!

Lowering asking price to $45 shipped. Offers and trades also considered. If it doesn't get any interest here soon, it'll go to eBay...
    Last edited by Casey & Gina; 08-15-2016 at 13:58.

Journal Entries
    Images

Hi there what kind of trades might you be interested in.
    I generally do not use an inflatable pad but at this price it seems hard to go wrong to add to the collection.
    If I die trying now I wont die wondering how life could have turned out.....

Damn, really good deal. Would jump on it if I hadn't grabbed the kylmit mass drop last week. Hope you can sell it to someone here before going to ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by oreocereus View Post
    Damn, really good deal. Would jump on it if I hadn't grabbed the kylmit mass drop last week.
    That appeared to be an interesting product, and the price was right! Was tempted to get in on it myself though I really don't need them, haha. I generally don't find air mattresses comfortable though - I use them in the winter when I need the insulation but in warmer weather I much prefer the feel of a self-inflating pad.

Quote Originally Posted by left52side View Post
    Hi there what kind of trades might you be interested in.
    I generally do not use an inflatable pad but at this price it seems hard to go wrong to add to the collection.
    Don't really need anything in particular, but I take interest in a lot of various gear, always worth trying out different stuff to see if there's something I like better than what I have already, and something used and lower cost than buying something new is always more tempting...

Sold, thanks and enjoy!

++ New Posts ++