WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gotcha. I'm pretty amped about the Ohm. I guess we will see. It should be here this week, so a first test run would be this weekend

Ohm 2.0 user here. I pulled my stock foam out and go without. Once you pack it you really don't have any issues unless you plan on carrying it full of sticks.

Bummed. I love everything about the pack except the way it feels on my back. �� Shipped it back today...

That's too bad, what direction are you headed next?

Marmot Graviton 38. Heavier by 7oz, but more comfortable to carry for me. I still have an Atmos 35 and an Atmos 50.

Quote Originally Posted by G-FOURce View Post
    Marmot Graviton 38. Heavier by 7oz, but more comfortable to carry for me. I still have an Atmos 35 and an Atmos 50.
    Not sure what kind of weight your carrying but the frameless MLD prophet feels amazingly comfortable loaded to lil over 20lbs....the shoulder straps are the cats azz!!! Ive only had brief carries with it so take it for what it's worth. Using my xlite or xtherm as frame seems to be great for me. Actually the 48l is way larger than I need but will have room for that awkward bear can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by saltysack View Post
    Not sure what kind of weight your carrying but the frameless MLD prophet feels amazingly comfortable loaded to lil over 20lbs....the shoulder straps are the cats azz!!! Ive only had brief carries with it so take it for what it's worth. Using my xlite or xtherm as frame seems to be great for me. Actually the 48l is way larger than I need but will have room for that awkward bear can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I think I am finished looking for an ultralight pack, though. I know that may sound blasphemous here, but my primary consideration is comfort over weight. I am good carrying 2.5-3 pounds of pack if it fits the way I want it to fit and is comfortable (to me) to carry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++