WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Brand New Osprey Men's Volt 60 Backpack... SOLD!!

Hey guys,

SOLD!!!

For sale: Osprey Volt 60 Men's backpack. Top rated pack. Never used. Absolutely brand new condition. Pack is lightweight - about 3lbs, 12 oz - and is able to hold up to 60 liters of gear comfortably and with great stability. Includes all the great features and quality that Osprey are known for - Top and bottom pack access, floating lid, trekking pole/ice axe attachments, large outside stuff pocket, mesh back panel for better back breatheability, sto-on-the-go trekking pole attachment, dual ice axe loops, hydration reservoir compatible, adjustable torso and the ability to adjust the length of the hip belt to easily fit 17" to 23" torsos and 29" to 51" waist/hips, etc, blah, blah blah. Lots of features and carries weight very well. Just a great pack.

I purchased last year for a big trip I unfortunately didn't take and I never used it. It was kept clean in my indoor closet in a pet-free and smoke-free home. It is in perfect, spotless, brand new condition. Needs to find a home to get some use. I paid $190 for it. I will sell for $145 shipped in CONUSA.

PM me if you'd like to purchase and/or have questions.

Cheers!!
    Last edited by Limeman; 05-20-2017 at 12:45.

Saturday bump for a hopeful sale...

Pack is SOLD!!

++ New Posts ++