WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Totally free stuff

Totally free stuff, the two catches are that you have to use it rather than sell it and you have to come and get it all of it. I live in Lexington, KY.

Two Shires tarptents (Rainbow and Protrail). Neither has any tears or holes. Both in great condition. Poles and cords are all just fine.

Western Mountaineering sleeping bag. It's the 30-degree bag. 750 goose down. Very light and very warm. Stuff sack and cotton storage sack come with it.

Large Home Depot plastic storage box with a variety of the typical stuff that you might use on a hike: stuff sacks, Tyvek ground sheet for tent, AT maps from Amicalola to somewhere in central VA, a couple of WhiteBlaze trail books, 20 feet of paracord, etc. I'm keeping my stove and a few gas cannisters, but there are maybe 2-4 other gas canisters left -- no clue how much gas is in them, Sgt. Rock used to have some way to calculate to get a rough percentage.

Other than hiking poles, it's all the stuff that I used to hike from Amicalola to Daleville about 10 years ago. Just glancing at prices that come up on Google, the retail cost would be north of $1k if purchased new.

Send me a PM if you want this stuff. I'll check every day or so. I don't need helpful shoulda suggestions about selling (fortunate that I don't need the money) or giving to Boy Scouts or whatever.

A very generous offer. I hope your gear goes to deserving people.

I think that my gear has found a new home. Guy driving from St. Louis to pick it up. I'll leave the ad up in case there is a change of heart.

Gear is gone to a new home.

You are a generous man John B.

++ New Posts ++