WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 1 Tent For Sale

Selling my Copper Spur one person backpacking tent. It works great and is in good condition. It has kept me dry in hours-long downpours. I've had it about 7 years, but I've used it lightly – only about one week a year. Everything you need is included: tents, rain fly, tent poles, 8 lightweight tent stakes, stuff sack. I'm also including the Big Agnes footprint which will allow you for a lightweight set up – you can set up the footprint with the poles, fly and stakes and leave the tent body behind.

There are 2 very small holes (maybe 1/4" diameter) in the tent body. They have been repaired and have held up fine through heavy rain.

I am asking $120 which includes ground shipping in the US. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Copper spur

Hi. Tent still available?
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertex View Post
    Selling my Copper Spur one person backpacking tent. It works great and is in good condition. It has kept me dry in hours-long downpours. I've had it about 7 years, but I've used it lightly – only about one week a year. Everything you need is included: tents, rain fly, tent poles, 8 lightweight tent stakes, stuff sack. I'm also including the Big Agnes footprint which will allow you for a lightweight set up – you can set up the footprint with the poles, fly and stakes and leave the tent body behind.

There are 2 very small holes (maybe 1/4" diameter) in the tent body. They have been repaired and have held up fine through heavy rain.

I am asking $120 which includes ground shipping in the US. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

++ New Posts ++