WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Resupply at Colossal Cave Mountain Park

Hallo,

a short question regarding to resupply in the Colossal Cave Mountain Park Shop.

Is it possible to bring/drop a resupply package personally with our name and ETA to the Cave Mountain Park Shop?
    I mean can we drop off our package in person in the Shop, will it be accepted by the shop staff, so that we do not need to send via UPS or FedEx

Thanks a lot

Garlic
    Images

I've been trying to get down there since your last thread. Sorry, hasn't happened yet. It will be a New Year's resolution. I will ask this as well.
    "Throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." John Muir on expedition planning

Garlic
    Images

I just found this link on the AZT website with some resupply information at Collosal Cave: https://aztrail.org/explore/gateway-.../gateway-vail/

It doesn't answer your earlier question about WiFi at the park--I'm still working on getting out there to check.
    "Throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." John Muir on expedition planning

++ New Posts ++