WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default North/South flip flop hike starting in Harper's Ferry on Easter Weekend

Hello all! First time hiker from CT setting off on a North/South flip flop hike on March 30th or 31st (not set in stone). I am thinking of starting from Harper's Ferry, but that isn't set in stone either. I am looking for others in a similar situation who are interested in coordinating our starts, in part because safety in numbers, but also because I'm hoping to meet some awesome people! Feel free to reply here or send me a message.

Yo! I did GA > PA last year and plan to start back from Harpers Ferry (going NOBO) a week after you. I'm looking forward to being outside the bubble this time, but curious how the crowds will be since that seems to be just before the big flip-flopper kick off event on April 20-24. Hope to see you out there! ��

You will meet many along the way on the north leg. The speedy end of the bubble will hit you before long, and probably a few SOBO's in ME.

The southern leg will be a little more quiet, but by then you'll be close to at least a few folk.

++ New Posts ++