WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

What can I say......I make first aid at Cloud 9.....if not fun, intresting at least.

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

the chair moves to hug wonderfoot.drops a snickers in her tips jar.

i learned how to speak like froliking dino. holds up sign with red circle with line thru picture of bleeding nose.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    do you guys have any stand out , wyoming skateboarder types or your own ms yet? anyone who everyone is talking about ? whos your mascott?

minnesota smith is one cool dude,i give him a 2 thumbs up,i really enjoyed talking with him at the hikers paradise in gorham last september. neo

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/show...imageuser=3462

Savoring Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    do you guys have any stand out , wyoming skateboarder types or your own ms yet? anyone who everyone is talking about ? whos your mascott?
    Heard allot of snickering about some greenhorn named weinstone.

had a great conversation with minnesota smith last night. or was it the night before? anywho he called and told me whats up with his new geologic job and his progress on his book. hes still 30 lbs sub hike weight. or should i say 30 subs away from ....
    and now ladies and gentalmen, i will devirginize a new box of 48 snickers right before your very eyes. ahh the joy of snix.........
    matthewski

had a great conversation with minnesota smith last night. or was it the night before? anywho he called and told me whats up with his new geologic job and his progress on his book. hes still 30 lbs sub hike weight. or should i say 30 subs away from ....
    and now ladies and gentalmen, i will devirginize a new box of 48 snickers right before your very eyes. ahh the joy of snix.........
    matthewski

Savoring Happy!

NOOW you have my attention. 800 calories of pure nutritional utopia. The snickers I heard were true.

Savor Happy!

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

MMmmmmmmm.........me likey snickers

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Baum Trigger View Post
    Socrates!!
    Ok ok, so my pack is a Dana Design Glacier and comes in at 6 pounds. But I'm only carrying 40 to 45 pounds with food and water. 100 miles in... No blisters, no back aches, doing fine...
    "The more unintelligent a man is, the less mysterious existence seems to him." ~ Schopenhauer

Don't believe everything you think. galaleemc's Avatar
    Images

Default Socrates eats

What is not shown in this photo is the Gigantic 30 oz Margarita he consumed prior to the one by his side. We were entertained the rest of the evening.

yo sock-rat-tease. what. you got the name sock wipping rats in a shelter? you have a traveling rat act you set up in shelters and the big show is all about teasing rats? um,,,,, you carry hemlock in case your torn apart by rats that youve teased into a killing frenzy? seriously soc.....how many zeros have you consumed?
    matthewski

because two of those equals a double zero on the roulette wheel of gameing.and that would be grounds for being concidered a smith of some sort. if you catch my drift. i dont.
    matthewski

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++