WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Images

Anybody is feeling great too this mornin Matty......

work of art...

kicking around ideas for the next adventure 1Pint's Avatar
    Images

Yep, I'm with StarLyte - it is a most BEAUTIFUL day here in northeast Ohio and this anybody is feeling GREAT.
    is out, birds are chirpping, and I only have 5 days more of work before I'm on the trial.
    "It's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life." Train

Quote Originally Posted by StarLyte View Post
    Get yer a$$es out there and hike boys....
    Drank a fifth of tequila and went hiking with my old hiking buddy Bodhi, who I haven't seen or heard from since we sumitted Katahdin together in 2003, and who unexpectedly walked into Janet's just as I was gettin ready to go. This is a good omen. Great way to start a thru-hike...a slack in Erwin!

you da mandude.

go 1pint!
    matthewski

dude, whats jack up to. jack, what are you up to? janet, did jack go to georgia? janet,...wazup? philly is exsploding with spring break and friday and warm weather all at once. in a couple hours the shootings will start. im off to the worlds largest innercity park, fairmount park. to hang with the real folks and spread some of the wealth . be aware, be very aware . you tread on happy grounds. not Malas',.....the AT's.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxolxoxoxooxoxoxo matthewski

nothin to see here. look hard on your trees and remember my street.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    you da mandude.

go 1pint!
    Clearly Fitz is the new Minnisota Smith, congratulations.

Oh my God. Bodhi?!? I thought he was dead. bfitz, if you see him get his info. I still have the cardboard cutout of his head. Head? Who said head?
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Registered User Mother's Finest's Avatar

looking east out of the Tower of Justice.....

Matthewski waits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000 View Post
    Oh my God. Bodhi?!? I thought he was dead. bfitz, if you see him get his info. I still have the cardboard cutout of his head. Head? Who said head?
    I'll take summa that! Yeah, the door opened and he walked in and we were both stunned. He's been in Romania getting married and making babies!

We're all sitting around waiting for sgt Rock and family to arrive for dinner, Blowjack has created a massive slab of lasagna the likes of which you could hardly imagine even if you've seen one before. I am sitting in a pool of drool and basking in a miasma of tomato steam.

sitting here in philadelphia carving out snickers, a thaught comes to mind concerning a certian mr sargent the duke of rock.............................im thinking,.......god bless sargent rock and his .

can i get an uhrah?
    matthewski

sitting here in philadelphia carving out snickers, a thaught comes to mind concerning a certian mr sargent the duke of rock.............................im thinking,.......god bless sargent rock and his .

can i get an uhrah?
    What is that? A billville gram scale? BSR rulz but i don't get it. Pudding...guh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hail saytan, turns out thickredhair is pretty cool!! Huh, what? British kids got mohawks!

some veiwers to this thread may not be aware of bfitzs talents. lets reveiw.the dude scoures the surface of the earth hunting litterature concerning secret pathways to enlightenment that may or may not have been hidden by the illuminadey or such.next, hes famouse for his moms food witch is allways at the beck and call of the extream pig sport eater like myself. she decks the halls pritty much with bowls of holy foods including but not limeted to chicken cutlets and salmon of the highest order. then we have his choice of friends and the people who love or tolerate him. its a wide and vairying group of souls , some of witch profess there utter disdane for the man while confessing there atraction. devil powers? only study of this rare phenominon will determine if bfitz is in fact the sweetheart we want him to be. women chase him and men fear his mighty driving skills. he posseses the abillity to actually feed on loud music and absorb nutrients from it. once i was privaleged to be witness to one of his music feeding frenzys. it was a cold wet long drive of a thousand miles we were on. he kept healthy on music while the passengers starved and died one by one. their bodys littering state park rest stops from here to georgia. if you look closely , he has a animal face. k9 insisers look from the last manline. austrolobfitzpithicus?
    matthewski

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

some veiwers to this thread may not be aware of bfitzs talents. lets reveiw.the dude scoures the surface of the earth hunting litterature concerning secret pathways to enlightenment that may or may not have been hidden by the illuminadey or such.next, hes famouse for his moms food witch is allways at the beck and call of the extream pig sport eater like myself. she decks the halls pritty much with bowls of holy foods including but not limeted to chicken cutlets and salmon of the highest order. then we have his choice of friends and the people who love or tolerate him. its a wide and vairying group of souls , some of witch profess there utter disdane for the man while confessing there atraction. devil powers? only study of this rare phenominon will determine if bfitz is in fact the sweetheart we want him to be. women chase him and men fear his mighty driving skills. he posseses the abillity to actually feed on loud music and absorb nutrients from it. once i was privaleged to be witness to one of his music feeding frenzys. it was a cold wet long drive of a thousand miles we were on. he kept healthy on music while the passengers starved and died one by one. their bodys littering state park rest stops from here to georgia. if you look closely , he has a animal face. k9 insisers look from the last manline. austrolobfitzpithicus?
    Translation: "The Dude Abides"

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEM View Post
    Translation: "The Dude Abides"
    "The Dude" lives with his mom?

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

What hiker can afford not to?

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

By the way......they are here in Franklin. Billville has arrived.....alas without our fine mayor. Tricks, Sgt. Rock, She-dino, Dude, Jack, and so many more....... Gotta go take a nap and recover from last night so that I can do it all over againtonight!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

happy all wonderfools!
    matthewski

wonderfoot called last night from somewhere north of springer .
    Last edited by mweinstone; 04-03-2007 at 08:10.
    matthewski

wonderfoot called last night from somewhere north of springer after dropping off baltimore jack tarlin and bfitz at springer. 42, not the approtch. she waved them bye and saw them walk off. shes going back to the stardust and franklin to be shuttled this morning to clingmans dome so she may continue walking north and be close to friends. she reports the dude and jack getting along grandly and all is well. she met a mysterious stranger at the fools bash and had alot of fun. jack is reported to have stuffed a whole cooked chicken in his pack and they slept at springer mountain shelter last eve. thank you ron for existing and for loveing us.
    matthewski

Images

wonderfoot called last night from somewhere north of springer after dropping off baltimore jack tarlin and bfitz at springer. 42, not the approtch. she waved them bye and saw them walk off. shes going back to the stardust and franklin to be shuttled this morning to clingmans dome so she may continue walking north and be close to friends. she reports the dude and jack getting along grandly and all is well. she met a mysterious stranger at the fools bash and had alot of fun. jack is reported to have stuffed a whole cooked chicken in his pack and they slept at springer mountain shelter last eve. thank you ron for existing and for loveing us.
    next year,get those taxes done on time and get down here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++