WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Registered User Mother's Finest's Avatar

I just watched the Big Lebowski for the upteenth time last night. I am looking forward to meeting the REAL DUDE when he passes thru PA this summer....

peace
    mf

im annoying,... i mean joining him the milisecond he comes within striking distance of the doyal. yo mothers finest, me and you will do a walk with him too. cool?

oh yeah, almost forgot to mention,.. this is a prototype iv been developing in my slave labor staffed laboratory under my apartment in the sewers. of a communications devise for the future when the satalights get fryed by the flares of 2012.
    matthewski

Images

Default I love you guyz!

Spring fever is really killing me this year. I cannot wait for the snows to melt and hit the trail. To all my friends that will be passing through this year, the spare bedroom is set up for hiker trash, lots of flat shaded camping, inground pool, tennis and basketball court located in North Woodstock, NH. Not to mention a great deck to hang out on with a view of the whites. Obviously I will be spending alot of time in the whites this year. To the dude, mathewski, Jack, Wonderfoot, I cannot wait until we are all together once again. Happy hiking boyz and girlz.
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

this tragic photp of our sister blister shows the area where a navel would be. she was born without a bellybutton and were raising funds to have one tatooed on her. please support charitys that give to the bellybuttonless.
    matthewski

i would love to have the dude as a brother. and he knows it. thats why im annoying sometimes. im like a little brother. i cant be trusted with secrets. i tag along everywhere without asking. im noisy and i take stuff from his room. i allways have stuff he wants . and i refuse to hang out with kids my own age. oh yeah,...and i tell mom and dad everything like a little tattletail.but theres one reason the dude could be happy if i was his brother. cause i love him unconditionally. miss ya broski.
    ask your doctor before being around certian people such as matthewski. side effects may include nausia.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Is there a liquor store on the AT? Bash good! Good to meet everyone.
    Franklin has a great liquor store!

your a liquor store.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post
    Franklin has a great liquor store!
    but too many cops patroling around there, well i guess that only matters when your driving (i got my license back by the way!!!)
    Gaiter
    homepage.mac.com/thickredhair
    web.mac.com/thickredhair/AT_Fall_07

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    this tragic photp of our sister blister shows the area where a navel would be. she was born without a bellybutton and were raising funds to have one tatooed on her. please support charitys that give to the bellybuttonless.
    Something went very wrong with the tatoo - the new artwork is located in the middle of my back, perhaps I am an alien - a picture of my newest tatoo will be available once someone can take the picture for me.
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blister View Post
    Something went very wrong with the tatoo - the new artwork is located in the middle of my back, perhaps I am an alien - a picture of my newest tatoo will be available once someone can take the picture for me.
    Okay I'll bite.

I'll take the picture at Trail Days sister.

Note your post number.

Blister my sister and mathhewski my brother, do you not realize we are all part of the same secret medical experiment? (That's NOT a belly button Matthewski, that's where the ****-tubes were inserted in the quirky earlier, models...just a coincidence...) Where do you think our super-powers came from?

Holy cow...B,o,b,e is on the filter list! What have we become!?!?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post
    Blister my sister and mathhewski my brother, do you not realize we are all part of the same secret medical experiment? (That's NOT a belly button Matthewski, that's where the ****-tubes were inserted in the quirky earlier, models...just a coincidence...) Where do you think our super-powers came from?
    It all makes sense now, I always knew we were special, previously it was described to me as special needs. We are really medical experiments by the aliens! Luv you!
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

as a child of 8 or 9 i played a game at night sometimes. i would pretend a half dozen grey type aliens were operating on me. they would tell me to keep my eyes shut and then theyed remove a leg or an eye and take it thru the woods behind my house to their ship where they would improve it and give it bionic powers and then return it to me to see how it worked to improve the human body. later when i read about the abduction idiots, i figured they played the same imaginary games. i know they did. there are no aliens. just jesus. and hes not grey. hes either red white yellow or black.of this im sure. keep hiking.
    matthewski

Default flurb is so good to smoke.

i respect atroll for correcting us with the filter. hes right. we were useing that word to be covert about things best left off a family site. really.
    matthewski

thats brulf backwards witch stands for nothing forwards.flurb on!
    matthewski

I nearly blurfed when I read about your little game, but I've never flurbed. Brulf was my invisible viking friend when I was a child. The living room couch was our longboat, and we would pillage the kitchen regularly, until broom hilda locked the drawers and pantry.

and you are,..WHERE? and ,. your not hiking because ,..WHY? oh and by the way. it seems i MAY, be arriving at trail days with vsa, chomp and the goat. thats IF they are willing to accept gas, food , tolls and coffie money in exchange for matthewski, crass, rude, bowls and coffing honeys.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    and you are,..WHERE? and ,. your not hiking because ,..WHY? oh and by the way. it seems i MAY, be arriving at trail days with vsa, chomp and the goat. thats IF they are willing to accept gas, food , tolls and coffie money in exchange for matthewski, crass, rude, bowls and coffing honeys.
    Yay.

I'm home for a few days to wrap up a few loose ends left when I decided willy-nilly to start hiking. Be back on trail in a coupla days, no worries...

i miss you sir. you are ordered to return to the trail by midnight monday. i made you. i made jack, smitty, lonewolf and all of em. i make or break hikers. i dictate the rules of the game. i am thor. supreem comander of the asgaurd fleet. dont make me come down there. and talk about hiking dammit.
    matthewski

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
++ New Posts ++