WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default the dude aka bfitz

baltimore jack tarlin and bfitz are at miss janets. bfitz will start his 2nd thruhike tommorow morning by slacking out and around erwin. im guessing with jack. he will go to springer in a few days or less. lucky bastard. lets see, we got lonewolf and jack and the dude and so so so many in this class. im so still jelouse. jack sounds like hes really happy and im glad. bfitz was on his way to shuttle some hikers and im really praying i make it out this year. i got alot to do if im gonna southbound. like get rich off my art quick. hey,.. it happens.im so ready to ditch civilization and hike but civilization wont let me go without a fight so im gonna wait and ambush the sucker later. this is my , " im gonna go hiking or die face"
    matthewski

kicking around ideas for the next adventure 1Pint's Avatar
    Images

Default make it happen!

You gotta make that southbound happen Matthewski! You're too funny not to be hiking with the 2007 crew. Good luck! Now, go make some art!
    "It's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life." Train

Registered User Mother's Finest's Avatar

Default You look like Thomas

Damn that is a scary face. I know how bad you want to hike. I know how bad I want to and I know you want it more than me.

Enjoy your time outside boys and girls.

peace
    mf

Default That's good news re dude Jack & wolf

matthewski, let me know if/when you need a ride to Baxter, I'll be heading into the Park from southern Maine 3-4 times between May 14th and the end of June.
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    baltimore jack tarlin and bfitz are at miss janets. bfitz will start his 2nd thruhike tommorow morning by slacking out and around erwin. im guessing with jack. he will go to springer in a few days or less. lucky bastard. lets see, we got lonewolf and jack and the dude and so so so many in this class. im so still jelouse. jack sounds like hes really happy and im glad. bfitz was on his way to shuttle some hikers and im really praying i make it out this year. i got alot to do if im gonna southbound. like get rich off my art quick. hey,.. it happens.im so ready to ditch civilization and hike but civilization wont let me go without a fight so im gonna wait and ambush the sucker later. this is my , " im gonna go hiking or die face"
    i'm back home now after a fine week in north georgia. going to ron haven's april fools bash this saturday.

Have fun! Hump everyone for me!
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Um, I meant "Say 'hi' to everyone for me."
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000 View Post
    Um, I meant "Say 'hi' to everyone for me."
    No you didn't.

. . . im really praying i make it out this year. i got alot to do if im gonna southbound. like get rich off my art quick. hey,.. it happens.im so ready to ditch civilization and hike but civilization wont let me go without a fight so im gonna wait and ambush the sucker later. this is my , " im gonna go hiking or die face"
    That face says it all. It says "I choose hiking!" So when's it gonna be. There's some good folk heading out June firstish - and by ish I mean June 1st.
    Enjoy your hike. Trail Gods 987,093 - domestic Gods - 3.
    Trail Gods always win.

Peace,
    Warraghiyagey
    SOBO7

get yourselves full of janets wondergravys and hit it. no sniviling to quote a certian mr sarge.good morning bfitz and baltimore jack. oh and this is a shot of the difference between a morning pigion and a nightbird.
    matthewski

this is the story of the dude and baltimore jack. they hit the pike and they aint commin back. by back i mean up, by trail i mean down, by trail like a rail theys a leavin town.there once was an old woman named janet. not the janet in our story, another one. our janets fun and our janets young. her house is our home till were back on the run. traveling trails and ******* on rails. red white and blueblazing till sundown and lazing. back to miss janets we go, maby ill catch a show. where baltimore jack is a baby and the dude is his dad, how sad. but this weird poem has gone wrong, too far and too long. so ill say get the fuch out and be done with out a doubt.
    matthewski

Journal Entries
    Images

baltimore jack tarlin and bfitz are at miss janets. ............blah,blah,blah........................ ........

Jack has escaped New Hampshire again??????
    see ya'll UP the trail!

"Jaybird"

GA-ME...
    "on-the-20-year-plan"

www.trailjournals.com/Jaybird2013

Journal Entries
    Images

get yourselves full of janets wondergravys and hit it. no sniviling to quote a certian mr sarge.good morning bfitz and baltimore jack. oh and this is a shot of the difference between a morning pigion and a nightbird.
    Now that was a scary picture.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

the dude looks sooo tortured in that shot. hes like,....mat mat mat what are you doing now? im holding the camera too. really sick shot. his face should be used for constipation medicin ads or sumpin. heres one the night before at the doyal. hes like,...wattaya got fer me matty me pal? and the famouse shot of him desending the stairs at the doyal on his way to trailanglemarys house. his spiritual side one might suppose.
    matthewski

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

Can't wait to see them here tis weekend!!!!!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

just busted a snickers fer ya footsy.
    matthewski

where will you slack today slackys? mornin miss j!
    matthewski

Images

Get yer a$$es out there and hike boys......

Janet's gonna slack 'em on a section???.....you guys ain't right......

make sure they work for it J, and don't let them sleep in my bed either.....

wash your dishes before yall leave too

not to stray off toppic, this is whiteblaze, why are some packagings so artistic? mr sprout indeed! a work of art. belongs in a museum. im feeling rather great this morn. how bout you bfits? jack? janet? anybody?
    matthewski

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++