WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trail Days 2007

Default lara bars

..are heavenly. I think that if I were to cut up the cherry pie flavored lara bars into squares it would count as finger food, and be delectable. they re after all the only hiker food i bulk order from my food coop while off trail.
    But-- I can bring something. This'll be motivation to drive fast on Friday morning. Mapquest says its only 8 hrs 19 min from Philly to Damascus...now to explore the matter of a car.....

-laces

lion king is one of my heros. dont know why. i just randomly picked him one time. but he has hero status. maby its the films. maby its his onstage power over women, who knows. i just plain like to share pizza with the guy.hey , can i suggest a film? just snoring. a whole string of shelter shots at night with no movement. and the snoring. a movie so packed with snoring it needs no actors. it has no dialog. its meaning is irrelevent. this film would simply be fun and used for rib splitting. full length. all snore ,.. all the time.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    lion king is one of my heros. dont know why. i just randomly picked him one time. but he has hero status. maby its the films. maby its his onstage power over women, who knows. i just plain like to share pizza with the guy.hey , can i suggest a film? just snoring. a whole string of shelter shots at night with no movement. and the snoring. a movie so packed with snoring it needs no actors. it has no dialog. its meaning is irrelevent. this film would simply be fun and used for rib splitting. full length. all snore ,.. all the time.

ohh ohh and farting...don't forget that! I feel like I am in the third grade again when I hear all the farting on the trail. I think I laughed myself to sleep once!
    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
    -Churchill

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scorpiorising80/

I love farting, too. I really love it. Especially when someone hates it. Then....it's the best.

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

:banana Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post
    I love farting, too. I really love it. Especially when someone hates it. Then....it's the best.
    OK then, I just let go some flatulence...

Im honored.
    I dont think Ive ever been a hero, even in the whimsical sense.

Pizza good.

Registered User SawnieRobertson's Avatar
    Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckRye View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about your golf fanaticism. At least baseball season has started. Go Tribe!!
    GO HOKIES!

And for anyone who cares, we came across Iceman (from Connecticut) yesterday on the trail.

Kinnickinic and Claire
    You never know just what you can do until you realize you absolutely have to do it.
    --Salaun

kinnikinik is the best kisser. does anyone else know that? i love her twinkle. dosnt she have the most twinkle? sometimes when im feeling romantic, i make her ginger tea and swoon her. man is she ever hard to get. guess im not young enough for such a woman as this. go kinnikinik! if your at trail days im gonna kiss ya!
    matthewski

winestoners been imbobing.

Registered User SawnieRobertson's Avatar
    Journal Entries

Red face

kinnikinik is the best kisser. does anyone else know that? i love her twinkle. dosnt she have the most twinkle? sometimes when im feeling romantic, i make her ginger tea and swoon her. man is she ever hard to get. guess im not young enough for such a woman as this. go kinnikinik! if your at trail days im gonna kiss ya!
    Matthewski, I thought that was sassafras tea. And you've got me mixed with Starlyte. Stars twinkle. Kinnickinics just sit there watching the world go by, but they do have staying power and grow wild up there in them thar mountains of Colorado. Smiling.--Kinnickinic
    You never know just what you can do until you realize you absolutely have to do it.
    --Salaun

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

I know Kinnickinic has the best twinkle, but this is news that she is also the best kisser. Shame on Matthewski for kissing and telling (but dino is glad he did).

Looking forward to see Kinnickinic again. My email to you has been bouncing. PM me your new email addy.

i ment sass. got you confused with ginger rodgers.
    matthewski

From PA moved to Marquette MI, ontop of the Northern Country Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    ..are heavenly. I think that if I were to cut up the cherry pie flavored lara bars into squares it would count as finger food, and be delectable. they re after all the only hiker food i bulk order from my food coop while off trail.
    But-- I can bring something. This'll be motivation to drive fast on Friday morning. Mapquest says its only 8 hrs 19 min from Philly to Damascus...now to explore the matter of a car.....

-laces
    Hey laces give me a call, I don't believe much more exploring is needed, at least not with a ride. but continue exploring everything else
    There’s no point in the destination if you can't enjoy the journey.

matthewski needs a ride to larys house. otherwise known as the only wanderer. wez gonna hang some and do some chillin before the poopfest. i ment trail days. sorry . forgot we got portapottys. so its really a stinkfest in one of them. controling oleofactory overload sure takes a load off thinkin about poopin. anywho,....gimmy a ride to dammascus or within 3 feet and ill pay you till you say stop. wanna be within smelling distance of malas kitch wed latest. food, gas tolls coffie . you know the drill. leaving from my very doorknob.
    matthewski

i miss you marsha starlyte. i got a hug and a smootch for ya. cannot wait. packing ,.....now! may the color orange and the carrot who wheres that name desend apon us all. killing any bugs and stuff that may be near me.i got a smootch for him too. not in a gay way. not that theres anything wrong with that. i just figure if i hug you two enough , one day you may give in and forgive my existance.xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxomatthewski mat
    matthewski

Images

i miss you marsha starlyte. i got a hug and a smootch for ya. cannot wait. packing ,.....now! may the color orange and the carrot who wheres that name desend apon us all. killing any bugs and stuff that may be near me.i got a smootch for him too. not in a gay way. not that theres anything wrong with that. i just figure if i hug you two enough , one day you may give in and forgive my existance.xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxomatthewski mat
    I got a hug and a smooch for you too Matty.

I'm sure WC would appreciate that. He's at the ADZPCTKO right now, not attending Trail Days

I will most definitely be at Trail Days with photography equipment and Cleveland microbrews.

XOXOXOXOXOXO backatcha

you are such a big micro brew head! i like that!
    matthewski

ive never seen someone give out beer who dont drink. them brewerys you have friends at love you. i like that!
    matthewski

Images

Default 17 more days to Trail Days !!!

Hello friends, family, hiker trash....

17 more days to Trail Days.....and I can't wait.

I'm bringing tons of photography equipment so look good, especially at the Hiker Reception at Rock School.

Is anyone bringing musical instruments? Strings that is? Mandolin, guitar, banjo...etc...you know who you are-Woody, Uncle Silly.....meet you at Whiteblaze breakfast for a jam session.

Love to all !

Tried to explain to some hikers the importance of not missing traildays. I told them I'd rather be in jail christmas day than miss trail days....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
++ New Posts ++