WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Trail Magic in Southern Mass

I can't be out there hiking with you guys from the class of 2007, but when you get to Massachussetts, I'd like to do anything I can for you all. I know the trail from Sages Ravine to Upper Goose Pond extremely well, and all of the road crossings.

If anybody is ever in an Emergency situation in this area, please call me and I will do anything and everything I can to help.

If you're not in an Emergency situation, but just want a shuttle to town, give me a call and I'll see what I can do. I won't expect to be paid, other than money for gas on longer shuttles, but I am not a business and thus can't be always available/counted upon.

The number is 413-528-5233. Ask for Josh or Mr. Happy.

Also, I have several acres out back if anybody needs tent space about 2 miles from Great Barrington. There will be an organic farm on part of that land this summer and they may be looking for a little extra help if any hikers wanted a brief job.
    http://joshuamlee.com Photography

--Signor Felice

Mr. Happy, sounds like a great gesture. Thanks for being another one of 'the angels.' See you in SoMass.
    Peace

Images

Josh / Mr. Happy

I might need you for a shuttle. I am planning a day hike from the AT parking lot at the bottom of Lion's Head in Salisbury, CT to where the AT crosses the first dirt road after Jug End. I call it my SUPER DAY HIKE. 4 Excellent mountains (Lion Head, Bear, Race and Everett), excellent views, Sages Ravine, great variety of terrain with challenging length and vertical.

Not sure of the day though, most likely a weekend day... I might schedule around your availability. Oh and I insist on giving you more than just gas money. Steak dinner maybe?

Refreeman, that's a great hike. One of my absolute favorite stretches of trail. Steak dinner would be wonderful. If you don't get an answer at the number listed above, call my cell phone: 413-429-6624. It rarely works in this area, but I check the messages on it. I probably won't recieve a message left on the other number, either with a person or the machine. I'm available most days, I'm just unavailable certain times of day, so I'm sure we can work something out.

--Signor Felice

Just bumping this thread as the hiker packs begin to arrive at Mass.

--Signor Felice

Thanks for reminding me, MrHappy. Green Hornet should be starting MA section around Monday, 7/9'ish. I'll pass the information on to him.

Images

Josh / Mr. Happy

Are you good to do a pickup still?

++ New Posts ++