WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hiker(s) in need of a ride to Trail Days??

I am heading down to Trail Days from Washington DC on Wednesday (16th). I drive a Toyota Tercel, so the most (comfortably) I could take would be two (2) hikers. Ideally I would prefer to try to help out people that are further north of Virginia because I can only imagine the difficulty of getting to TD being that far away. If I receive no offers, I'll drive down Skyline Drive to see if I run into any hikers for a little TM or for a possible lift to TD. If you or anyone hiker know who is dying to get to Trail Days, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!
    Matt

Hey MattBob there is a group of us currently in Waynesboro, VA looking for a ride to trail days. We are a group of 3 (foot pump, whitomaker, and cheez) but we only need a ride to Christiansburg, VA where I can pick up my own car and drive the rest of the way to trail days from there. Maybe you could help another group of hikers that is south Christiansburg as well. We would like to enter the park tomorrow and get a few more miles in before heading down south on the 16th. What do ya think?

my cell is 540-392-5731 its normaly off so leave a msg and ill call you back.

Thanks

Foot pump

Hey ho! I'm in Harper's Ferry right now and I've been looking around for a ride, but no dice so far. My cell is (518)-322-9657, call me if you would be able to drive. I can also take the train to union station in DC if that would make it easier for you.
    Thanks! ~ Carefree

Images

Default ride to trail days from pearisburg

Hey.....I will be leaving Pearisburg at 4 pm thursday for trail days and will return sunday .....I have a four door pickup and room
    540-626-5409 home
    540-921-6701 work
    540-921-7109 cell

Hey everybody!! I am currently in Pearisburg about to hike north. I figure that I will be in Newport (VA42) on Thursday afternoon. My friend Earthquake and I will probably try and hitch back to Pearisburg for a ride to TD, UNLESS some kind trail angel might happen to be in the Newport area. If anyone will be around Newport with room for two give my cell a call. 908-578-4334 See y'all at Trail Days!! -Hungus

++ New Posts ++