WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Online forum etiquette

Learn how to be a good forum participant here
    Many of you already are as you will see by clicking on the link.
    Some of you need to work on your etiquette a bit more
    WALK ON

Default Good call Mods

Thank you for placing this in the correct forum for me. I considered it myself but had trouble relating it to hiking But am LMAO
    WALK ON

That was a hilarious description of many of the threads here. Ummm...I mean, that wasn't funny at all. And you forgot periods on two of your sentences. And U R ugly. Grrr.

i thik u r all rong and stoopid 2 postt this stuff and because of tha u should 411!!!!411!!! OMG did. wow.....
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

Quote Originally Posted by rhjanes View Post
    i thik u r all rong and stoopid 2 postt this stuff and because of tha u should 411!!!!411!!! OMG did. wow.....
    haircut? whoo needs a stinkin haircut? or shave for that matter? corporate america is way to uptite the only way to freedom is walking walking the blazes my yale education told me that you guys arecrazy i make way too much money to spend time on these forums, hang on my broker's on line2

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

OK people, enough already. If you don't start calling names and slinging mud this instant I'm gonna lock down this thread and ban every one of you

No matter what please don't ever post your honest humble or whatever opinion as you might offend someone. Let's all be "politacally correct"!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    OK people, enough already. If you don't start calling names and slinging mud this instant I'm gonna lock down this thread and ban every one of you
    See if you can make me. I have better things to do with my time. If you don't have anything better to do, why don't you go bite someone's toenails!

If I had any interest in picking on anyone tonight, I might start something with gold bond, but just thinking of it makes me want to go do my dishes!

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

::: Bites SOG on toenails - spits them out and sputters due to taste of Gold Bond on his feet :::

Images

I would respond to this thread but I'm already late for my date with Rachael Ray. She's going to rub my feet and share some new recipes for freeze drying home made pasta and peppers because I'm such a stud.

Images

Hey, gold bond. I hear you claim to know what constitutes a "true" (note quotes) thru-hike. I'll bet you know the right way to wash dishes too, don't you?

Go ahead, you've got exactly 5 minutes for the short version. See if you can make me laugh by actually saying something funny.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    ::: Bites SOG on toenails - spits them out and sputters due to taste of Gold Bond on his feet :::
    Thanks, my toenails were getting a bit long! What you thought was Gold Bond was actually something else.

I'm glad you didn't swallow those toenails. They were pretty nasty and might have made you sick or worse. We need someone to keep these threads from getting off track.

Images

Seems our good friend gold bond went away. That's too bad. I was beginning to think I might like him one day.

Nah, I'm here but kind of confused...who's cereal did I whiz in this time?

Yeah I've washed a few dishes in my time and I'm happy to say they all passed inspection! Why would you need to wash dishes as all you got is paper plates anyway!

Well as far as something funny...I just ain't got it in me right now! Sorry

Hey Shades...don't ferget..I'm two years younger...alot better looking...so don't start sumfin ya caint finish!!

Images

That was supposed to get me all stirred up? gold bond, you are a lightweight weenie. Just be careful you don't teach me anything that could later be used against you if you choose to get something started. I might need to use it against you.

If you want to go that route, keep in mind the women on the other thread seem to think it's the boys against the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    That was supposed to get me all stirred up? gold bond, you are a lightweight weenie. Just be careful you don't teach me anything that could later be used against you if you choose to get something started. I might need to use it against you.

If you want to go that route, keep in mind the women on the other thread seem to think it's the boys against the girls.
    Geez I ain't been called lightweight since high school...thanks! Thanks for that, I did loose about 12 pounds on my last hike. Don't worry..you won't get the whole story...just enough to get you into trouble! It'll be up to you to figure out out how to get out of it!

wel wel I just got bak frm tha wild blu yonda an se ya'll ben practising yer ediquette. Shades an Golds seem to be gettinlong betta and Frolikin Dino is cheerin ya'll along. Glad ta se tha link is helpin those who was havin trouble wit there ediquete...and spelin.....and pranonciation...well i can't spel noways anyhow so go ahead and flame me whydontya!
    WALK ON

Images

I didn't see anything with which I could take issue, sorry! I would have made fire like Paul Bunyan on Tray Mountain if you'd given me something.

Default U kan du betr en that SOG!

Rule 5: Should your opponent's post contain no errors, call him or her a nerd for taking the time to write out such a perfect posts.
    WALK ON

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++