WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Section Hiking to Maine. little bear's Avatar
    Images

Default Any Thru Hikers near Andover Me?

AnyThrus that will be staying in Andover this weekend, my mother is going to be up there on vacation with her boyfriend and his kids. She is staying at the Andove Guest House. This being said, if you need rides anywhere or want to take a zero she will be going to Coos Canyon( about 20 Miles from Andover) which is the best swimming hole in Maine. There are cliffs between 15 ft up to about 50 ft to jump from. She will also be going to grafton State park and doesn't mind shuttleing hikers or even slackpacking anyone. Her name is Carol if you want to look her up while in Andover.

Little Bear
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Oooooo, that sounds like fun! Coos Canyon. Must make a mental note of that one.

Default On August 10th?

Dozens, probably!
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Section Hiking to Maine. little bear's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ms doolittle View Post
    Oooooo, that sounds like fun! Coos Canyon. Must make a mental note of that one.

yeah Coos Canyon is a great place to swim and Cliff dive, every year I go to Maine i always head over there to do some swimming.

Little Bear
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

I'm going to be up there to pick up a thru-hiker friend in a little over a week. Will have to check it out.

++ New Posts ++