WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default MST Hiking Partners

The Mountains to Sea Trail runs from Clingmans Dome at the TN border to the NC Outer Banks beaches at Jockey's Ridge in Nags Head NC. I'm currently hiking this trail in sections and always looking for partners. Anyone interested? I'm at 757-817-1472.

I'm hoping to go out sometime early this week (Sept 30) northwest of Winston-Salem where the trail follows the Blue Ridge Parkway.

walessp

2010 complete

I thought that trail was supposed to run Manteo to Murphy. Does it stop at Clingsmans Dome for sure?

Default MST route

There's a bike trail that goes from Manteo to Murphy as I understand it, which has a very similar name. Are you interested in hiking? I'm in Greensboro

walessp

formerly amazonwoman

Are you planning to do any of this between Oct 18 - 24th? I am taking vacation but because of water issues I've had to cancel my Fontana to NOC trip but would love to get some hiking in.

PM me if you are planning something.

Amazonwoman
    Last edited by Dancer; 10-01-2007 at 05:09. Reason: I always think of something else after I hit post!

From looking at the map, it should be an easy 30-mile hike to the river. Keep me posted as to when you are going. If I can get away that weekend, count me in.

Default MST Hike

Stix - I'd like to go this coming weekend (Oct 19-21) if possible.

I may be able to go this weekend. I will let you know by Wednesday.

++ New Posts ++