WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default T R A S H G I V I N G !

BLISTAH SISTAH IS SHY. SHE WONT ASK FOR DONATIONS TO PAY FOR TRASHGIVING. SHES TOO WEAK. THATS WHAY IM USEING LARGE POWERFULL PRINTING TO ANNOUNCE MY PLAN.
    in the next few days i will sucseed in forcing carin,(blister sisters hard to say name) (like"put the -car in- the garage") to accept donations for our wonderfull trashgiving at pack rats hostel in new hampshire. last year we had over 100 people on saturday! all we need is five or six hundred dollars and a little for the hostel owner and turkeys. we donated this much last year with no ill effects. and the oven has been reserved this year for cooking, not heating up stuff. that took way too much work for blistah. im buying her a mala style burner and deep fry pot with jason hook for lowering the birds to their boiling oily demise. i have just sent mala a box of maple syrup and dog treats and coffie from italy. in the box is a note begging mala to come to fry the turkeys and let us behold him. i asplainsed to him that instead of buying a 200 $ rig for blistah, i would rather buy his gas and eat his bird. wait,..thats gross. anyway,..im in for a hundred above and beyond all that. lets start the fund raising this year with out her. whos in? 5 ,10 or 20 bucks is all it takes. when blister postes her mailing address, i exspect all the money to have been raised at that point. lets not work blister to the bone like usual,..lets suprise her and remove the stress of laying out her doll hairs. goat? im looking at you,...you in? how nice! dude? lets have the best week after thanksgiving trashgiving ever! ps, blister is o so hot and dreamy. i love her cheeks and face.
    matthewski

maybe blister doesn't want a thread on here begging for $$?

Images

Seemed to work pretty well last yr with a donation jar, assuming everyone did their part, which I assume they did.
    Anything's within walking distance if you've got the time.
    GA-ME 03, LT 04/06, PCT 07'

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    i love her cheeks and face.
    Probably not all you love.

We need a Trashgiving down south. I think Ron Haven is going to put something together. Dec 1 would be ideal for me.

no wolf. sit down train. you two have some exsplaining to do. mr wolf? would you like to come up here and tell the class just whats so dammed funney? and mr train? spit out that gum unless you brought enough for the whole class. last year we raised more than half the cash on the blaze this way. the donnation jar was for packrat and the hostel. we need to buy food silly wabbits. and i spoke with blister last night and she does want to do this this way , just feels a little sheepish. but beggging? ill give you begging. wanna see matty beg? heres what ya do. load up a pack and dip it in knob creek and toss it on the parking lot at ammacalola. then tie me up and dump me next to it. ill beg till morn and then some, to hike. please come to trashgiving wolf. you too train. and give in any way you like. this collecting is because their is no other way but to ask her to lay out her own money. and she has but grool and poridge and stale bread crusts and lives in a deppressed economic region and is dirt poor. problems?
    matthewski

sir sly you jest. southern thanksgiving is called thanksgiving at ms janets. and we cant do a south one at the same time as trashgiving. we northerers call the weekend after thanksgiving at hiker hostel.as far as janet, ive asked mala to bring her if he comes and if she will.

janet! whats your idea for this tofurkyday?
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    please come to trashgiving wolf.
    nah. i don't do hiker feeds.

Think small, Deep Fry you chicken.

Matthewski, when does money need to be raised by? I will donate whatever I can, but how long do I have to scrounge up money?

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Question

So...when will this event actually take place?

Reading all this there is no doubt there is liquior involved!
    See try this idea..it's worked here in the south a time or two...get you a little red bucket or some kind of big can and hang it on a tripod or something...dress up like a big guy with a white beard dressed in some kind of ...well lets try a red suit this time... and yeah..ring a bell.. thats it ring a bell! That should work!

its the week after thanksgiving and tank you can wait untill you burp turkey and fart knob creek if you need.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Probably not all you love.

We need a Trashgiving down south. I think Ron Haven is going to put something together. Dec 1 would be ideal for me.
    Ahhhh, yass, i do living in north carolina now.... Smashgiving.
    hey hey, my my

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

That's where I"m headin'! Sorry to all my NE friends.....just closer!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Images

Default Can be sent too......

Trashgiving
    C/O Karine Kelleher
    PO Box 548
    North Woodstock, NH 03262

Hey guys thanks for the posts and your arguments, whatever.... The money that I get ahead of time is to purchase and begin to prep food, last year there was one 30 lb roasted turkey with 2 additional whole turkey breast (about 15 lbs) cooked off. I will sit down and prepare the menu for posting including many of the ole favorites such as spiced squash soup, bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp cocktail, turkey chilli and of course Jester's mom's famous apple cake (I hope) and many more delicious surprises. For the record l.wolf this is not a hiker feed it is a hiker get-together in the midst of the holiday season, I am sure that Jack can once again eloquently describe how the festivity beggn and why we have it. If anyone has any other questions they can leave me a message at 603-667-6103
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

We gonna be at your place or the Glencliff Hostel this year?

And is 30 November-2 December the right weekend?

Images

Well I would certainly ask for donations to feed hikers.

Are you kidding?

Hikers can EAT and EAT and EAT.

Ask on Matty.

Hey Sly, that sounds like a real nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by StarLyte View Post

Hikers can EAT and EAT and EAT.
    these are retired, fat ex-hikers

I dunno, Wolf.

Blister hiked the CDT last year; Jester will be on the PCT next year. And I'll be out somewhere, not sure just where.

And Chomp is out hiking every single weekend.

Even Trix gets aroound now and again.

So yeah, some of us are getting fat, no argument there, but retired ex-hikers?

Nope. Not yet.

Give us a few years, eh?

I want to be fat.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++