WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

::: Dino seen turning pale and quivering as she recalls a box of sugar-free chocolates. Sugar alcohols are even more evil than Olean :::

Backing Back into Backpacking
    Images

Or the sugar free chocolate (Warning excessive consumption may have a laxative effect) So they take chocolate exlax a repackage it as candy! Don't eat a whole bag of that stuff!
    The key to success in achieving a goal is focusing not on how far you have to go, but rather how far you have come.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Phil 4:13

EWS, I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard at something that I've read on whiteblaze before...

Images

My sides hurt, this is some important yet Funny Shizzyat .

Quote Originally Posted by dessertrat View Post
    How the heck did this thing make it so far? You guys will talk about anything.
    This short quote is the one that made me laugh the hardest, actually made my eyes water.

Images

I would like to report to the Sharting Police that the entire stealth camping thread is a giant shart. That is all.

The tent police are going to be most displeased with you smearing such a dire matter.

Images

What's that smell?

Section Hiking Knucklehead Hooch's Avatar
    Images

Dunno what it is about hiking, which, for the record, I love so much. But everytime I hike more than a couple miles, I become flatulence central. Anyone who has hiked with me on any hike longer than a couple miles knows TO NEVER, EVER hike behind me.

If you think a tent or a sleeping bag can smell foul, try kayaking sometime, you know there is that thing called a sprayskirt that goes around your body and attaches to the kayak to give you a watertight seal,never,I repeat never stop at Truck stop, get yourself a good olde fashioned western omlet with an exta order of homefries, and then go kayaking for the rest of the afternoon words alone cannot describe what it is like to remove this watertight,seal that has contained every fart of the day into one large mass of foul smelling air lurking inside your boat just waiting to escape!!
    It is rather amazing watching the faces of the innocent bystanders on the shore when you decide to exit you boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    I would like to report to the Sharting Police that the entire stealth camping thread is a giant shart. That is all.
    . . . .

Section Hiking Knucklehead Hooch's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman View Post
    Or the sugar free chocolate (Warning excessive consumption may have a laxative effect)
    Well yeah, it typically has sorbitol in it. Not a good choice to consume if you DON'T want to go poop.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeBackpacker View Post
    If you think a tent or a sleeping bag can smell foul, try kayaking sometime, you know there is that thing called a sprayskirt that goes around your body and attaches to the kayak to give you a watertight seal,never,I repeat never stop at Truck stop, get yourself a good olde fashioned western omlet with an exta order of homefries, and then go kayaking for the rest of the afternoon words alone cannot describe what it is like to remove this watertight,seal that has contained every fart of the day into one large mass of foul smelling air lurking inside your boat just waiting to escape!!
    It is rather amazing watching the faces of the innocent bystanders on the shore when you decide to exit you boat!!
    I was buoyed by this post
    Someone had to say it

Somewhere between Monroe NC and Dinwiddie VA

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman View Post
    Or the sugar free chocolate (Warning excessive consumption may have a laxative effect) So they take chocolate exlax a repackage it as candy! Don't eat a whole bag of that stuff!

Made that mistake with "No sugar added" Ice Cream. Spent the whole night in the sh***er

Getting back to the whole "do you push" question, some of these threads make me want to push to punctuate a comment at the appropriate time instead of using one of the smilies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
    Getting back to the whole "do you push" question, some of these threads make me want to push to punctuate a comment at the appropriate time instead of using one of the smilies.
    But do you , or , when you push to fart?

Quote Originally Posted by taildragger View Post
    But do you , or , when you push to fart?
    Depends on the audience.

Images

Default don`t

don't push! forcing it to hard might rupture a blood vessel in the brain, or pop out a hemorrhoid (not in the brain)
    you are what you eat: Fast! Cheap! and Easy!

WWW/Pennauwelwndam Gohkos / Donating Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by gaga View Post
    don't push! forcing it to hard might rupture a blood vessel in the brain, or pop out a hemorrhoid (not in the brain)
    I don't know, some of these comments would lead me to believe some authors have hemorrhoids for brains

How 'bout draft beer, picled eggs in hot sauce with a piesce of hoop cheese. Stayed around for about two whole days. My wife was gonna make me move out after that weekend!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
++ New Posts ++