RenoRoamer is dangerously erroneous. I have been a professional and have lived outdoors for 7 years straight. From east to west. I don't build bags but I've spent thousands of nights in them. Down, 3d, lamilite, wiggies, TNF, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, all of them. I get all kinds of bags, and in short, I really think this dude hasn't got a clue.

I own several wiggies bags and several bags with Polarguard 3d. I actually worked for TNF and bought a Dark Star -40 degree bag that isn't good enough now 5 years later to be used for cat litter. A lamilite insulated bag is sure as HELL not the same as Polarguard Delta, not even close!!!!!!!

they are not the same in any way, not in the least, not by a mile, not by a long shot. they are more different then i am from mother teresa.

the wiggies bags last. polarguard delta bags do not.

You want to talk you can e-mail me all you want. I know what bags I like right now. There are some new fibers coming out, and it's a shame that this dude is out here screwing up the web with silly info. Go out in a 10 year old Wiggies and a 10 year old TNF bag that is Polarguard. Get an old tundra from TNF and an old "ultima thule" from Wiggies (about the same price, fyi, both rated for -20 below), you can take the TNF, for me, I know if the temp gets below freezing that my butt is going to be warm in the wiggies. It's stitched right to the bag by the way. What are you jokers talking about, it's like this whole thread is written by people that never used their bags before. A wiggies is the same as any other bag, it's just beefier and it doesn't have quilts, shingles, whatever you want to call them. It's only sewn on the edges.

Like I said, pm or e-mail me if you want to talk more. That last word on this is that Polarguard Delta is a sorry excuse for insulation when it comes to year after year compacted daily use and that's a damn fact. If anyone here has used their delta insulated bag like I have mine (I own 3 or 4 still), you know what I'm talking about. After a few years they are crap. Bad for you, bad for me, bad for the environment. BAd period.

My wiggies bags are a whole different story, they should not be mentioned in the same breath. Oh BTW, in Alaska, where it is actually cold all the time and wet, there is one bag that is bought more than any other;;;;;wiggies. I'm not saying their the best, I'm saying that they are different. That's a fact.