WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Timberland Chocorua Trail boots

I just wanted to mention to the ladies here that I recently got a new pair of Timberland Chocorua Trail boots - http://www.timberland.com/product/in...entPage=family, and I am quite satisfied with them. They are very comfy and have performed great so far.

Yesterday in my Dendrology class we went bushwhacking (emphasis on the whacking - ouch) for 3 hours in a variety of sites - dry, wet, and up and down steep, slippery riverbanks and I was comfy and secure the whole time - no slippage even on the very steep banks. Right after my class I went birding and managed to step into a hidden muddy water hole past my ankle. My pants were soaked, but my boots quickly dried off and not a drop got inside, even at the top. Awesome! Just wanted to throw these out there for yall to consider!

Jenni

Sorry for the necro...

Does anyone else use or have any experience with these boots? After all my research these are the ones I've decided on.
    NoBo 2015

I do, (as a male). Used them from Springer to Damascus in 2009 and loved 'em. Very comfy and VERY light, hardly weigh more than a paid of trailrunners.

++ New Posts ++