WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: directive 12

Default directive 12

in the event of worldwide economic failure and mass starvation hikers are to gather at blaze one atop springer . from here we will make our stand.we will gather ourselves and plan our secret hideing city. the location to always be referred to only as, reflex point. our leaders willl be miss janet and bob peoples. our congress will include jack tarlin and marsha starlyte. our senet will include the goat and the dude. i will be the court jester and jester will keep the books. bobcat will be our embassador to other colonys and squarrel and alpine will be security. all hikers welcome who can give the secret handshake. bring only thruhikeing gear. wild foods books recomended. primitive weapons welcome. women to be shared only if it comes to that. whos in?
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    in the event of worldwide economic failure and mass starvation hikers are to gather at blaze one atop springer . from here we will make our stand.we will gather ourselves and plan our secret hideing city. the location to always be referred to only as, reflex point. our leaders willl be miss janet and bob peoples. our congress will include jack tarlin and marsha starlyte. our senet will include the goat and the dude. i will be the court jester and jester will keep the books. bobcat will be our embassador to other colonys and squarrel and alpine will be security. all hikers welcome who can give the secret handshake. bring only thruhikeing gear. wild foods books recomended. primitive weapons welcome. women to be shared only if it comes to that. whos in?
    have another cup of coffee and quite reading Ray Bradbury books at bedtime.
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

Someone needs to bring protection and maybe some antibiotics. I'd hate to see all you "New World Pioneers" get a raging dose of Rod Blagojevich.

billville and groupies. joy

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Question

What were directives 1-11?
    Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform

Images

What about guns man, I need guns and lots of them!!!

Images

:banana

Who is minister of silly posts?

I like the sound of that...Minister. Has a nicer, more powerful sound than moderator
    Last edited by 4eyedbuzzard; 12-18-2008 at 21:01. Reason: On a power trip
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Wolverines!

Quote Originally Posted by camojack View Post
    What were directives 1-11?
    They were unsuccessful...along with preparations A through G. Both Directive 12 and Preparation H feel good, on the whole.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunder View Post
    They were unsuccessful...along with preparations A through G. Both Directive 12 and Preparation H feel good, on the whole.
    Along with Formulas 1-408 and Absorbine Sr.

I thought the old Formula 44 was pretty good. Now the closest I can get is Diet Moxie.

Images

What about moonshine!!! Man I need the shine.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Who is minister of silly posts?
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunder View Post

damn thunder, you a funny dude...
    Check out my website: www.serialhiking.com

There was only one way back to the AT. The approach trail at Amicalola falls. Just a flat out high speed burn through pack sniffers, snivelers and wannabees. Then on to Springer Mountain Shelter into frantic oblivion: safety, obscurity, just another freak in the freak kingdom. We had gone in search of the American Dream. It had been a lame #@%!around. A waste of time. There was no point in looking back #@%! no. Not today thank you kindly. My heart was filled with joy. I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger. A man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

As always Matty, you are quite the cunning linguist.

You'll have a bottle of knob creek waiting for you the next time you arrive at Standing Bear. That is, if Jack doesn't get here first.

It was a dark and stormy night. Stormy always worked the weekend shift atop Springer.

Images

Wow, who added that enlarged red post to my post #7 (that does not sound right)?

4 eyed, do you feel better now?
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Wasn't Bob peoples the gentleman that passed away a few months back?

Not saying that he can't still lead the directive. I would find that a very convenient and non confrontational type of leadership for the future.

I think our goal should be to head to the Galapagos with seeds (and Sprouts!!) and try and evolve along with the local wildlife.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++