Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Beakerman, I know I saw some on Amazon.com..if you just do a search for 'bamboo underwear' a bunch of men's styles come up.
    "Too much civilization around here! Remember when the woods used to be woods, Harry?"

I didn't know they made bamboo underwear, but it makes sense. I buy GoldToe bamboo socks for around town and they are the most comfortable socks I've ever owned. I'd be down for more bamboo clothing!

As for expensive underwear, I wear $26 ex offico boxers and they are worth at least that much. I'd pay more. Yeah, I'm a guy, but I saw "bamboo" scrolling down the forums and couldn't resist!

thanks mindi...that helps. Like I said I hate shopping so anything that points the way is good.
    Take almost nothing I say seriously--if it seems to make no sense what so ever it's probably meant as a joke....but do treat your water!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoForty View Post
    I didn't know they made bamboo underwear, but it makes sense. I buy GoldToe bamboo socks for around town and they are the most comfortable socks I've ever owned. I'd be down for more bamboo clothing!

As for expensive underwear, I wear $26 ex offico boxers and they are worth at least that much. I'd pay more. Yeah, I'm a guy, but I saw "bamboo" scrolling down the forums and couldn't resist!
    yeah bamboo is what caught my eye too
    Take almost nothing I say seriously--if it seems to make no sense what so ever it's probably meant as a joke....but do treat your water!

As far as guys and bamboo undies go, I used to make flutes out of bamboo as a kid. So, I don't want to scare myself when I have a touch of gas (it might play "Dirty Dancing").

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    be Very Careful In Panda Bear Country.
    Lmao!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++