WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default MAccat Customer Service

Another reason to buy OES. I had set my Maccat up in my backyard and my pup boxer got a little rambunctious and put too small toenail holes right above the left and right guyline d rings. I emailed Brian and explained what had happened, being this was a second hand tarp I had purchased off of WB. I asked if there was a diy repair kit I could purchase. Brain replied and said he would send out a repair kit monday no charge. WOW!! Hell that right there made me want to purchase another one! Fantastic tarp and Fantastic service and I didnt even buy it new from him.

don't you just love it when they pair a great product with even better service!?

Quote Originally Posted by heescha View Post
    don't you just love it when they pair a great product with even better service!?

Brian has impressed me. And yes to your statement! very much so

Section Hiking Knucklehead Hooch's Avatar
    Images

Yet another reason to buy cottage gear made by Americans in America. Cottage gear companies like OES, Jacks r Better, Speer, ULA, KAQ, Trail Designs, etc are always the first to jump and provide absolutely top-notch customer service. If you do business with a cottage gear manufacturer, you will amost never be sorry you did.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

like a herd of turtles

And if you get in touch with Brian, he'll make you just about any custom tarp you can dream up. He's very helpful and accomodating.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Yet another reason to buy cottage gear made by Americans in America. Cottage gear companies like OES, Jacks r Better, Speer, ULA, KAQ, Trail Designs, etc are always the first to jump and provide absolutely top-notch customer service. If you do business with a cottage gear manufacturer, you will amost never be sorry you did.
    Great list, Hooch. I'd add brasslite stoves....

Steve
    Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by RAW View Post
    And if you get in touch with Brian, he'll make you just about any custom tarp you can dream up. He's very helpful and accomodating.
    Bear in mind he's a full-time engineering student so give him some lead time for a custom tarp.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by RAW View Post
    Even one in Blaze Orange!
    Tomorrow might just be too late and today is just beginning.

++ New Posts ++