WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Wink Looking for section hike partner for AT

I am looking for hiking partner, over 50. Have done sections to Clingman's Dome, want to go to north, 180-200 miles. Flexible dates.
    Katie

Images

I'll be doing a section in VA this April/May. Pm me if interested in hiking that.

Default section hiking

Hi Thanks for response. Late May would work, April and early May I am taking care of bee hives. What part in VA?
    Katie

Hi Katie,

I hike each spring for a month or so. This year I have been thinking of starting April 16th at Hot Spring, NC..hike north 2 weeks to Kincora then hike back south to my motorcycle parked in Hot Springs.

I am a retired elem school teacher, married, live in Canada..hike about 9-13 miles per day..

Hi Katie: I too am a midwestern 50+ female, probably doing a N Va - Md section with my daughter in late May but thinking of going back out in late June or July for a couple more weeks, could do Clingmans Dome and north then. Let me know if interested.

:banana hiking

Hi Terry C
    Hello to another woman flatlander who backpacks!
    I would be very interested in hiking Clingman's Dome northbound.
    I did sign up for a Colorado Trail hike June 28-July 10. So looks like August would be my best time. Would that be a possiblity for you? I could go end of May to early June, but I am a beekeeper so that is a high demand time for me. If necessary, I could change the CO dates but I'd need to do that soon. Good to hear from you.
    Katie

Great to hear back from you! Late July/early August might work well for me, may depend on how things go on the May section. Perhaps you could PM me and we could discuss further? terryc

++ New Posts ++