WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Hennessy hammock bugnet zipper mods

Wish you could reach outside your Hennessy? Wishing you could enter/exit from the side of your Hennessy?

There is an option for Hennessy hammock owners looking to "open up" their hammock by adding a zipper! Makes a huge difference in functionality. Before you buy something else, check out what a zipper can do for you.

Images

I had these mods done to my HH and ZQ did an outstanding job sewing. IMO, this makes the HH a lot easier to use and provides a way to get out from under the netting.

The concept is simple, and you could probably make this a do it yourself project. But, the price is reasonable, service is good, and the seams are perfect. I would have spent all weekend on this and my work would have stiil looked like crap, especially compared to ZQ's work.

Stag3

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 2Questions View Post
    Wish you could reach outside your Hennessy? Wishing you could enter/exit from the side of your Hennessy?

There is an option for Hennessy hammock owners looking to "open up" their hammock by adding a zipper! Makes a huge difference in functionality. Before you buy something else, check out what a zipper can do for you.
    WHATS UP! you know i love the work on my UL HH. it was great using it as a toploader all winter. used it this last week. got a lot of looks at Lower Forge in the Pine Barrens GREAT WORK!!
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Registered User Desert Reprobate's Avatar
    Images

Have to agree. Top notch workmanship. Makes the hammock much more useable.

Images

Thumbs up I agree with the KUDOS!!!

I have to agree... I had 2Questions' wife do these mods on my HH and it's wonderful. I was ready to ditch the HH and switch to another mfr. No longer.

She did excellent work, quickly, for a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?! And no, I don't get a kickback and 2Questions didn't ask me to post this testimonial.

RainMan

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

++ New Posts ++