WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default REI Discount/Coupon?

When does the 20% discount coupons come out for members? Is there a "fall" one coming? I'm getting ready to buy a tent but would like the discount!

I think its usually in the spring (Feburary?). They have a labor day sale on right now, pretty limited though.

Sometimes they do specials though, like in May for their anniversary...

Gravity

Images

Not sure about REI discount...and sorry to sidetrack this thread, but does anyone knows about any Campmor deals either???

AT 4000+, LT, FHT, ALT Blissful's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Campmor sometimes puts stuff on reduced price or Hot Buy.

Hiking Blog
    AT NOBO and SOBO, LT, FHT, ALT
    Shenandoah NP Ridgerunner, Author, Speaker

Survivor Dave's Trail Shuttles-www.atsurvivordave.com
    Images

REI has two a year. The next one is in November. I can't remember the next, but I think it's around Feb.- Apr.
    Georgia Shuttling Website www.atsurvivordave.com

Images

Just asking. Does REI put their tents on sale during the inventory reduction sales and what is the best one man tent they carry for under $200 ?
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

Sign up for their GearMail (on the bottom of their web page) and they will send you a 15% coupon by email good on any full price item in the store (some exclusions may apply)

You'll also get notification of all of their sales and future coupons

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
    Just asking. Does REI put their tents on sale during the inventory reduction sales and what is the best one man tent they carry for under $200 ?
    Watch the outlet for a good deals. They usually have Mountain Hardwear, Marmot and other tent brands at pretty good prices. The one to keep an eye on under $200 is going to be the REI T1 quarterdome. Lots of people like it for the price/weight tradeoff.

Possibilities:
    http://www.rei.com/outlet/product/785345
    http://www.rei.com/product/761891
    Cabin Fever
    You need God—to hope, to care, to love, to live.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
    I think this one http://www.tarptent.com/moment.html

Will be (at least one of the top contenders). If I didn't hammock I'd buy one in a heartbeat because it is so well thought out. Sets up with a minimum of two stakes - that's almost freestanding! I'm sure it's smaller than my Akto but probably MUCH better for warmer weather.
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

They have a big sale going on right now here in the Dallas Texas stores. And, in 2 weeks they have their "Saturday Scratch and Dent Sale". I bought an on-sale REI coat today ($120 marked down to $80), and the salesmen dropped a strong hint that "He thought some Pantagonia stuff was in the scratch and dent sale".... But each store (the two here in Dallas) are having their sales on different days!
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

2010 complete

There are websites that you can google that give you the current store coupon codes for online ordering. sometimes the codes work; sometimes they dont'.

2010 complete

Quote Originally Posted by BitBucket View Post
    Sign up for their GearMail (on the bottom of their web page) and they will send you a 15% coupon by email good on any full price item in the store (some exclusions may apply)

You'll also get notification of all of their sales and future coupons
    Coupon code GSMNU9

Images

I bought the REI Quarterdome T1. Its worked very well for me. I also googled and found an online coupon code that I used to reduce the price of the tent to $152.09.

I like retailmenot for coupon codes.

++ New Posts ++